Thread: Logitech Webcam Pro 9000 is not initializing

Logitech Webcam Pro 9000 is not initializing

I’m having a Logitech webcam pro 9000.im having the problem with its software and it’s really unreliable as frequently it stops working. Most of the time it is not initializing the camera. I can see the red light near the Logitech icon but later it gets dim. And now I’m facing the problem with the resolution it only work with the 320 x 240. I’m having a windows xp which is fully updated and I had checked the Logitech software and it is also updated. Is there any sort of solution to make it work? Please help me to sort out this problem thanks in advanced.

Re: Logitech Webcam Pro 9000 is not initializing

Just check your device if it’s working in different computer and if it’s not working then contact your customer care center and I’m sure they will give you the replacement and if your cam id working properly in the different computer then you must check the version of your software you are using or check your usb hub if it working or no because due to that it won’t connect and if it connect it will give the bad quality video.

Well I’m also getting the same problem in windows xp I had tried to do this by downloading the Netflix and had run the software couple of times and now I the web cam can be initialized and is working normally and I can able to run it with the different setting with the standard and with the wide screen. I think so there might be the problem with the software which had not being installed in it properly try to update it and it will work.

I had tried to connect it with the other computer and I can able to use it so there is not a issue with the webcam. You can try this hope it work for you first plugging your Logitech webcam pro 9000 with 2.0 usb port and ten just go to speed test site and begin the test to test your internet speed if the test result is below the 3mbps for downloading and 1mbps for uploading then you must contact to your service provider . Hope it works for you.

I’m having the problem with my webcam but not much similar to it. My webcam usually fails to turn on and for that I need to restart my system and it usually fix the problem. I know this is not due to the internet connection speed. For this I had move my webcam from usb cord 3.0 port which is in the back panel and switch to basic 2.0 port and its really work for me. I had even check my internet speed which is about 22 and 3 mbps.

As you had move your cameras from the usb 3.0 port to the 2.0 port how it is working. Does it provide with the better video quality. I had tried everything with my cam to connect it with my computer and now I had seen that it had worked with all the setting. I think so there might be the hardware issue in it I had even check with the machine having the windows 7 and its working. If you still have the problem then ask the Logitech service center to solve they will surely help you out.