Thread: Logitech C525 doesn't record video in 720 resolution

Logitech C525 doesn't record video in 720 resolution

I am having a Logitech c525. In that whenever I’m trying to record the video in the resolution set to 720 I can’t able to do so. I’m using an usb 2.0 which is usually working in a high speed and it says family usb enhanced host controller. Can anyone suggest me if I bought a new pcie card model would it will going o fix my problem. I’m having the software version 2.25 and running windows 7 operating system in my

Re: Logitech C525 doesn't record video in 720 resolution

I had made a bit search for it on Google. Well I think so it might be due to general usb speed. You must check it with the external usb hard disk and see what speed your getting it that and even try to use your webcam in different usb port as the usb input differs from front and rear in the motherboard. You must even check an inf driver and get a latest update from the Intel website. There might be due to low light condition which causing the problem.

I had done what you had said. I had installed the inf driver and then connect my webcam on different usb port but I persist with the same problem. I had even check my external hard drive speed which copy the file of 500mb at the speed 25 mb per second and I don’t think so there might be the problem with the light condition. I don’t have much knowledge about so can anyone gives me the step by step to get rid from this problem.

I think so your usb port is working good and the there not might be the cause of low light condition but it might be due to the noisy and little bit blurred. Try to use it in the light and check the image. If it doesn’t work then try to reinstall the webcam software from the website and then connect it to the usb port. And then check whether you are able to see the proper picture in the quick cam software. If you are able to see then your cam is working normally.

As per the noisy image with the mits 2010 you must first try to turn off the right light features. You can do this easily by opening LWS and then open a quick capture and from there select the controls and then uncheck the right lights. If you still get the same quality of image then you must make a try to update your graphics card which can be easily done through the device manager. In that select the display adapter and then right click on the video card from the list and then click on update drivers and it will going to search for it automatically. If you still get the problem then you must make a try for uninstalling the LWS and then test your webcam by making use of different application.

you can do this easily by opening device manager and check if you can see your device in the list which is under the usb 2.0 enhanced controller for this click on view in the device manager and then you must select the option for device by connection and then expand the ACPI, ACPI-Compliant System and even pci bus. And from there you must locate the usb 2.0 and from there see the usb root hub and check if your camera is in the list or no.