Thread: How to change ink cartridge on the hp photosmart 7760 printer

How to change ink cartridge on the hp photosmart 7760 printer

Hi, I have a HP hp photosmart 7760 printer that I bought some times ago, and since I have bought it I haven’t changed its cartridge ever yet, so I found that the ink is getting over so I must have to change it but as I haven’t done it ever before, I don’t know how to do that, is it same as another printer or the mechanism is different than the others, because I know how to remove it, but don’t know how in this one.

re: How to change ink cartridge on the hp photosmart 7760 printer

If you don’t know exactly then according to me you should not change it on your own because it may damage some hardware also, so rather than these you should give it to some expert person over there and he will do it for you, otherwise if you have any manual or the guide gotten with the hardware than you can make use of that also and off course you don’t have to but that cartridge again and again, you can simply refill it whenever it gets empty, and any general stationary store also can refill this.

See you can follow this steps, first of all eliminate the empty cartridge by removing the up most cover, as soon as you do this the cartridge carriers will automatically shift to the middle, and as you have mentioned that you haven’t refill it before, so there would be a plastic over there thus after pushing the top of the carrier it will open the plastic lids covered to the cartridge. After that smoothly push down on the empty cartridge and slide it out to remove it. And after that you need to refill the ink in that and while attaching it again, you have to just take some precautions because it is little bit delicate, but after all the process is simple, isn’t it.

Are you sure that the cartridge is completely emptied or not, because Many HP printers show caution while the ink level is low down but actually sometimes it happens that the ink is still there in the cartridge and at that time we need to keep away altering printer cartridges unless essentially, If the ink in a HP printer cartridge is fewer you will notice simply in the paper only that the text is blurry, then only you should change it.

Hey thanks for the immediate replies guys though they were too helpful but still I have some doubts like the cartridge become empty too early, because generally I doesn’t happens actually so I am also planning to have some another cartridge for this printer, but still have doubt that can we use another or me must have to stick with the given one?

Re: How to change ink cartridge on the hp photosmart 7760 printer

Off course you can do that, You just require to make a decision upon a appropriate replacement, and if you contact HP for these, they will always recommend you to use only their cartridge, but the things is like you can also choose to use a cartridge from a different brand also. If you have a superior quantity of prints, you may even believe refilling empty cartridges to cut down on costs.