Thread: Physical Dimensions for Razer Orochi mouse

Physical Dimensions for Razer Orochi mouse

I am avid gamer and I have been playing games for quite a few years now , and I having steady got an expertise in playing many games such as counter strike and half-life other than this I have also been an expert in playing various other strategy games like warcraft and other , so I recently though of taking this to a next level by playing that in an tournament ,Ands since I was playing at a tournament I need to get a new mouse which provided me some comfort with some quick button on that , so I opted for Razer Orochi but as my hand is small when compeered to other user s , I need mouse that my hand completely fixes in , Any suggestion for that ?

Re: Physical Dimensions for Razer Orochi mouse

That’s really nice that you are talking your gaming to a next level I mean how many of gamers here does that , I think that you not go for this mouse if you going to play the tournament somewhere near the this week as such type of mouse needs to be get a better grip due to the high power that is stored in them other than this there are also been used for a fast and an accurate attack on the opponent , so I suggest you to buy this mouse before hand and start practicing on that so that you can get a better grip on that mouse.

I know that I need to practice on this before entering an tournament, the question I wanted to ask was that would this mouse be a suitable option for me as my hand is small, and I choose this razer Orochi mouse just because it image on the internet looked like it would fit my hand so I chose this one , but I really want to know what dimension does this mouse comes in actually as I thinking of buying this one , I would rather not prefer a mouse that does not fit my hand .

Hey , I have checked the official site of the razer mouse and then searched for the mouse model that you were going to buy , but I did not get and dimension specification there , what I got was only the software version and the technology that it worked on other than this there were not any other mentioned or links that said the physical dimension of the mouse ,so I think you should not buy this mouse until and unless you get to know to physical dimension as this mouse is pretty costly and after buying that if you are not using that then it would be a waste of resources.

Like the above user said there are no dimension mentioned on the official site, but then to I managed to grind out the physical dimension of the mouse from other website that stated it as the length * width * height as 3.9, 2.7, 9.9 respectively and the other side was mentioned as 1.4 height 6.8 as width and 3.5 as length, all the figures that I have stated above are in inch. The weight of the mouse is 95 grams without battery and 141 grams without the battery.

That dimension that the user has mentioned might be wrong as there is no official statement from the company that states that thing, so this might be that the user have brought that mouse and then measured that up and then posted that on the his website, it is also quite possible that they are true as this might be might have faced the same problem and through that the dimension may help other who are thinking of buying a mouse , So the risk is all your s best of luck with that .

I have already order the mice as I cannot wait any longer for checking out the dimension as in that was I would miss my tournament , but I need to say that the dimension given by the user above are almost accurate, and that is want I have got here ,but I still don ‘t understand why won’t the company put such things online so that the user could benefitted from such things and there loyal customer would not go to other sites searching for the details about the mouse.