Thread: Different pinouts in Micro-Mini Retractable USB Mouse

Different pinouts in Micro-Mini Retractable USB Mouse

There are 2 micro-mini usb wired mouses. I have called them as M1 and M2. They both have these extremely thin retractable usb mouse cables. M1 stopped functioning except seems very well otherwise. M2 the USB plug separated from its shaped connector. I am trying to get the theoretical excellent retractable cable and usb plug from M1 and make use of it to put back the busted one on M2. The inside layer of both mouses circuits as well as wiring was reasonably comparable with single layout board marking exemption, being the pin out labeling. However there are different colors of wires which I haven’t noticed in previous mouse.

Re: Different pinouts in Micro-Mini Retractable USB Mouse

The small size of the mouse and the optical sensor are ideal for working with a laptop under un-ideal conditions, where you cannot work with a standard mouse. For example, on the sofa. The mouse works flawlessly on any ground surfaces such as laminate flooring, carpets, tables, kitchen work surfaces. Retractable USB Cable Mouse does that mean rolled it up and down. Very handy feature. However if you go for look inside it, it would very difficult for you to understand how the circuitry has been made. The wiring looks but similar but they work as different.

The retractable mouse are very fragile, as the cable is in constant motion (retractable) in sudden movement or pull, you can loosen and damage the cable, they are considered as disposable as we should fix it, because you would come out more expensive a new one. Are very cheap now, I recommend you buy a new one.

I appreciate your answers. They have been helpful. The fact is that it always hurts to throw $ 10 away. I cut the damaged section and try to unite the two ends again, I discovered that the internal wires have some sort of paint or enamel insulation. The cables are made of very thin wire and enamel (I think, I have no experience). I tested the electrical conductivity of cables (you think? Not driving!) And it is clear that the enamel will not let me weld. Given your experience, would appreciate your input.

Cable is not necessary to peel, just when UNTAS cream, you pass the iron and its temperature, the coating easily peels and such tips are tinned. If you see that you are not the cable end and peeled, then come and spread a little cream and ready. I put you as an example that I damage the jack or plug some headphones and they have to do the same for these wires are coated and are also very delicate to peel with a knife. Then I put the new jack or plug and everything works perfectly.

If you open both the mouse, you will see the problem. Both contain different labeled connection or wiring, in view of the fact that the pinouts were somewhat labeled in a dissimilar organize and the wiring color was upturned its firm to recognize which is the right series of colors to employ. This is not only about this mouse but some related mouse also contains the same thing. You cannot switch wires or circuit boards from one mouse to another. Before doing this you should understand the letters that has been labeled on the mouse. The pinouts doesn’t comes similar to each other.