Thread: How to record a image automatically from Logitech C910 camera to computer

How to record a image automatically from Logitech C910 camera to computer

I had bought a new Logitech c910 camera and everything is working well with it. I was searching for setting where the image automatically gets recorded from my camera to my computer. I had searched for it in the cd which I had got it with the Logitech but I can’t able to find that particular software for it. Does anyone is it possible to do so or there is any software available to do. Please suggest me regarding this. Thanks in advanced.

Re: How to record a image automatically from Logitech C910 camera to computer

You can easily do this with the help of motion detection option. Using that you can easily setup your webcam which will be going to record the video when it detect a motion. You can even adjust the captured the video duration and even detecting its sensitivity. The video which you had captured will easily going to saved in your computer automatically. You can do this by viewing the content in the gallery or by using the one touch upload window.

Well its really wonderful features and not all the webcam is having this particular features in it. Well I was just looking for the recording the image but not the video stream. Like, I want the webcam to click the image in every one minute and then save that image to the hard disk in the jpg format. Even its get done but the problem is I need to transfer that image on facebook or on my mobile so it’s probably having the size which is too big.

Well I’m trying to set up my web cam in such a way that it takes a snapshot after every minute and then syncronised it to the computer and not taking the image when it detects the motion. I had even tried to do it with the motion detection but its seems it won’t help me out in capturing the image. I had even check the manual for it but I dint get anything. Hope Logitech provides such a feature in it if it’s providing an motion detection feature in it.

I had gone thought your issue and had made a bit search on the net and even seen it in Logitech website and I had seen that there is no such webcam available in the market that provide the feature what you are asking. Those features are provided only in mobile phone and the digital web cam but that’s also takes only once and to do it again you need to do the setting again for it. You must try the motion detection and it’s a best option in it.

I don’t know much about it but if you’re so much in hurry to do so then you must try the non Logitech software which usually records the image. For this you can try free ware software which is an YAWCAM it’s an best software that I can recommend you or you can search for other software on net like CAMSHOT or WEBCAM SURVEYOR. But this is third party software. There may be a chance where it affects your webcam.

You must try an motion detection for this you just need to do a fine tuning or even the quick capture which will going to take the picture and even record the video. You can easily access the webcam setting which you can personalize your image. And then hide your video image and then select the face detection so that you’re always in the picture and then choose the auto webcam features and then specify the webcam characteristic and you are done with it.