Thread: C910 Camera crashes windows xp showing blue screen

C910 Camera crashes windows xp showing blue screen

I had bought a c910 camera 6 months ago it was working well but from past few days when I’m trying to switch the microphone in the hd pro webcam c910 my window xp crashes and switch to blue screen this is only having the problem with the microphones but the video is working good. i had made a bit search regrading this but dint get anything please suggest me for this. i will be very much thankful to the person who ever help me. thanks in advanced.

Re: C910 Camera crashes windows xp showing blue screen

I’m having the similar sort of problem when I’m trying to change the microphone in Skype from my Creative SB Audigy 2 Platinum to and HD Pro C910 during that my windows xp crashes and showing the blue screen. I’m having the firmware which is v6.0.1136 and the drivers installed in it is v13.25.1014.0. I’m having a fresh copy of windows xp installed in it and in that I had connected my web cam through usb 2.0 and there is no interface with the sound card.

As the system configuration you had provided I will recommend you to uninstall the software and then make a clean boot and this mode reinstall the LWS210.exe. By running the clean boot if your problem is solved then there might be the problem with the third party software installed in it which is causing the problem and make sure that your installer is up to date. Go to run and there you type msiexec and press enters and updates the software version to 4.5.

I don’t know what’s going on with my device. I had even tried to update the installer to 4.5 but while installing the system crashes and go to blue screen and in that I got a message: - STOP 0x00000007E (0xC000001D, 0XB338C0A6, 0XB4183A78, 0XB4183774) this usually happen when the system went to a dumping of memory. Don’t know how to get rid from this problem had tried many things but nothing had helped me out.

You must contact to the Logitech community and show them the screen shot. Well I would recommend you to uninstall the software version which ever you are having in your computer and make a clean boot. You can do this by typing MSCONFIG in run and hit enter and then on the general just choose an selective start up and then uncheck the items like Process SYSTEM.INI file, Load Startup Items and then click on service id and on the lowest bottom uncheck the Microsoft services and then unclick all the box in windows and then restart your computer after hitting enter. And then restore the system by again typing MSCONFIG and then in general just select a normal start up and then hit on ok and then click on yes and restart your pc and then install the software again this will surely going to work.

I had even tried the lws210_full.exe and even with lws225_full.exe and everything is working fine. Webcam is also working good and even the microphone in the clean boot while using Skype I had even test this in the normal boot and that is also working smoothly. I think so lws-software is having a bug which crashes the windows xp. I will be going to work with the lws210_full.exe. But the version lws225 is not working but at least other is working.

It’s a bug which causes the newest version of the lws which crashes the windows xp, I think so you must use LWS2.25 with the home computer and see if you’re having the issue with it. I think so you should revert back to the previous version of software. As compare to the keyboard you must make use of latest version for set point which is 6.22 as most of the computer is not able to support the 6.22 version. So you must roll back the set point to the 4.80