Thread: Samsung CLP-310 not printing pages from Internet

Samsung CLP-310 not printing pages from Internet

Fundamental information on the system is the operating system Windows Vista and the Firefox browser to surf the net. Since last week, my Samsung CLP-310 bunged printing documents through Internet e-mail, for instance, or documents taken from the Internet. It keeps on printing Word documents, however. When I attempt to print some web pages, then I get a message saying that the printer is off and should start printing. What should I do to print everything?

Re: Samsung CLP-310 not printing pages from Internet

You just need to reset the printer. As a solution I believe this is a basic step to take to analyze your issue. In preferred Firefox, reset the selected printer. In the address bar you have to write about: config and hit Enter. After this you will obtain directory of choices ahead of you. You have to stumble on preference print.print_printer. Once you locate this just right-click that it and select Reset. After this re-launch the browser and aim printing.

Try using other browser and see if they can print the web pages of perfection. Could it be that the browser is not compatible with these cases, the impression or there could be various kind of error would not be consent you to print pages with the success of this browser, so try another browser and see if you can successfully print or update the existing one.

A few Firefox add-ons such as ActiveX controls and browser toolbars, these supplements are used by some web sites to offer a better look. An error can take place if an add-on is scratched or the plug in case of variance of Firefox. To agree on if the error is origin by an add-on, launch Firefox in "No Add-ons" mode. You can do this by launching it in safe mode, thus when it starts in this mode then these add-ons won’t be loaded.

I know this kind of issue and I believe the trouble could be solved by relaunching the browser, clicking on the Start menu and open the application either navigation from this window, go to Tools, Internet Options from the menu before you go restoration process that counsel you go to personal browser settings, delete all files and settings from the browser. Check the "Delete personal settings" dialog box. Otherwise, click the option to reset the config window. Restart the browser, so the problem will be solved. Go through this, which will surely help to overcome the issue.

Try printing some color and see if it prints appropriately. The color is actually used to print certain Internet content, even if it appears in black. If this was working before then you can return to a previous version of Firefox. This cannot be a widespread issue, as it would have solved, can be a combination of unique settings in your PC, setup software and printer. You can see the Mozilla support and hope to this problem.

I would add more if you uninstall Firefox. The first is that it must locate any other default browser when you uninstall Firefox, and is now the default. Uninstall Firefox also abandon some Windows registry entries, which must be removed using Windows regedit or a registry cleaner element 3. This is for a complete uninstall and helps you work with it.