Thread: Can I make a PC similar to Mac Pro or directly switch to Mac?

Can I make a PC similar to Mac Pro or directly switch to Mac?

I have a photography business and have used a PC which was built in 2007. However, the latest software from Adobe is energy intensive, and usually only do I have to work much faster to accommodate my increasing workload. So I went to see the latest Mac Pro specifications, which were relatively expensive. My financial plan is around $ 2k for the new team. Hopefully no more than 2.5K, but it really depends. I'm trying to get a sweet spot between performance and price.
    I know that converting to Mac is going to be extremely costly and I'm attempting to evade, if possible, if they can propose a great PC with components that coincide with the 3-year-old Mac Pro before, or even enhanced. Some photographer friends are advised to arrive 40 GB SSD for the operating system, and a larger cache for the SSD, records, etc. is not confident how to configure it so that the 40 GB is only for the operating system. Should I acquire a better SSD for the OS and cache, etc, or I have to split? Please help.

Re: Can I make a PC similar to Mac Pro or directly switch to Mac?

Well, the hard drive is a fast 2TB disk Black Edition with 64 MB cache and the SDD is a big one 240 GB SATA III with some of the fastest read / write speeds obtainable, 550 MB / s 500 MB / s - is expensive but offers plenty of space and speed murderer.
    Windows XP 32-bit is deceased to like you; you cannot address more than 3.25GB of RAM and is fully compatible with new technologies. Windows XP had compatibility issues and driver, and besides that it is still an old O / S. Windows 7 64 bit is what to do, supporting as much RAM as you desire during it, compatible with GPU acceleration technologies, suitably supports 2TB SSD and disks and larger. So I would propose you build your PC similar to Mac Pro.

K processors are unlocked for overclocking. The motherboard has 6 USB ports on the rear panel plus 6 more USB internal headers. PowerColor has long existed and is a decent brand, but there are other brands that have the 6770 about the same price. However you may want to switch to an NVidia GPU and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 @ $ 144.99 and you take advantage of GPU-accelerated CUDA. The 550 is the list of acceleration support yet, but I do not see why it would not be, may require a patch from Adobe, a recent NVidia driver, or both, or may work alone. You could buy one of the letters in the support list, but are much more expensive. Some of the acceleration is obtainable throughout plug-ins or attachment. There is much less support for the current execution of AMD.

Well, I rather go to GIGABYTE GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3, which is a good processor for $ 169.99 and has eSATA and Firewire. It also has 1 year warranty. That seems like a good external drive. For backup you can use Acronis True Image. Since the configuration of your PC is good so try to make your PC as a Mac Pro instead of buying a new one. I think this would be the best option. Well after all it depends on you. All the best!

Overclocking can be finished with any CPU, but is simple with the K, as it is unlocked. Yes, there is threat concerned with overclocking, heat is one of them. USB 3.0 ports and devices are well-matched with USB 2.0. I could have been looking at the list of Adobe Premier. Also the video card supports dual-link DVI ports mutually. You do not need a superior power provide to run extra monitors; the card can power consumption a little more than a secondary monitor is connected. It is better to use one card for multiple monitors, it is easier to implement, costs nothing, and uses fewer energy than two letters, no benefit to running a secondary monitor a secondary card that I know. It would be great if you can contrast, I'm confident there's a review somewhere that is not likely.

The GTX 550 is Shader Model 5.0 is also fine. Remember that the real purpose of a UPS should not run the team for a long time, but long enough so you can close and to prevent blackouts or loss fast ignition energy. You're right that the 1600 MHz DDR3 modules are not greatly more, perhaps a good choice to switch to the faster memory for the small price difference. You can try it and see whether it’s good or not.

Go with an enhanced case than an Antec100. Since you have bills, you could also go for $ 150 ~ 200 cases. Check out the 10GT Thermaltake Level ($ 265). There is the Antec 900, which is only $ 100 Antec P183 and elegant series. I like the Cooler Master HAF series, serious look - but in reality inside and out very good ($ 60 ~ 160). Also, the V2120 is more like Mac LanLi, $ 100 cheaper. So much Lianlian has 4 USB ports eSATA + top mount. Well, it depends on what you like.