Thread: Looking for a RAID Card

Looking for a RAID Card

Trust me if there is some problem with the drive of RAID then it is not a big issue. that is what I feel here. Believe me if the card gets failed then it is really a big thing to find it in the market, can you all please suggest me something as if where can I find the RAID card? Can you all please tell me. Also if someone who is having the RAID card then please do let me know about it. as of now I am not thinking of the recovery option here. So lets see if the problem does gets solved for me. pelase guys if anyone is having it then please do bring it to my notification. I am waiting.

Re: Looking for a RAID Card

I am not able to understand What RAID are you using? Probably if you can give me some idea about it then it would have been better for us to decide on that. I am not having the ATA RAID card but still I would better ask it with many of my friends about it then I will surely let you know about it as well. That’s what I am saying here. So if possible if you can send us the attachments as the picture of it or something like that then please do the needful. So we can think over it.

Absolutely I needed the ATA RAID card and not anything else. As for my information I am not aware of antyhign else, also I have heard that the raid card speaks different language even if they belong to the same manufacturer. So that is what the problem here, I must be specific on everything out here. Probably I cannot send you the attachments out here as I have no such information right now. Still you must have got a basic idea of the same on the topic which I am talking about. So suggest me something out here, I am waiting for the solutions from you all, so do reply accordingly over here.

Probably checking out In the online stores such as EBay is a nice option it seems. Even amazon is also a good option ithink. So that’s what I want to say here. Probably a online store is a good option for you, better go ahead with that and let me know if you get something out from there. Do let me know if you end up getting something from there.

See you can easily take pics of your raid card. Idf your card was mirrored then you can slave one of the drives and start taking pictures out of it. do remember if it is striped then kyou will not be able to do the same thing. So that is one methd that you should try out here and probably you will get enough out of it, so do watch out for the same and let me know if you end up getting some pics or more information on the raid card. Probabaly we will be happy to hear it from you all. so do reply on the same.

Ok I did the same thing but not able to take the pics of it. I nwhich I realized that mine is RAID 5. Yes online stores like ebay is a better option here. Surely will watch out for the same here and will inform you accordingly here. So thanks a lot guys for giving out the solutions for me here. Appreciate the efforts that you have out in to solve the issue.