Thread: help upgrading liquid cooling system

help upgrading liquid cooling system

I have using CPU FAN to cool the system that I am using, but,recently the Fans that my cabinet used started making a huge noise while working and even when idle and this worry me a lot there are many other things that complies me to change this to a liquid cooling does anyone help me with the up gradation of the fans to a liquid cooling system . I don‘t have a costly CPU system so pleaser suggest me according and also tell me if that is actually feasible with this.

Re: help upgrading liquid cooling system

I would recommend that only if your system is running at a very high temperature as this is quite costly when compared with the existing fans that you are using I would suggest you to use an extra fan if your system does not run any heavy application that causes an increase in the temperature of the system, This would also provide a risk to your system as this if the liquid leaks that it would naturally get frayed on your mother board which is not a good thing.

There be sealed liquid cooling arrangement elsewhere there if you are not convinced of construction a water loop manually like the one in Corsair's h50 and so forth, a lot of of them and if you do imagine a 'real' circle you be capable of acquire pre planned kits from quite a few companies counting xspc, I have been personally using this as there are many more of them having different architecture . just visit sites for liquid cooling system and you can find an answer to the following question that you have

You be able to purchase non-conductive liquid for kits and tradition loops, not certain what obtain used in spaces like H50 although, other than they are preserved and you cannot actually spill out that on the motherboard , well that ‘s a very innovative think that you have though I mean very few of them ever thing about this and even less are successful in getting that done , have a sound knowledge about the liquid that you are using and educate yourself about the loops that you would need about this .

Thanks for the for the replies that you all gave the that was really very helpful for me after all I did not have any more replies to my query but after reading your suggestion I found out that I should not upgraded to liquid cooling system as that would bring me a lot of problem and cost that would burn a hole in my pocket , this is all the knowledge that I have gained form you guys , thanks lighting my way.