Thread: Unable to see PDF’s on Sony internet TV

Unable to see PDF’s on Sony internet TV

Hello everyone, sorry for the trouble, but as we all know that without PDF’s using internet doesn’t means anything, and even I also feel the same, while watch my Sony internet TV I wasn’t able to see any PDF file, so is it happening only with me or it is the most common problem, is it possible to view PDF file on Sony internet TV? Your every suggestion will means to me a lot and also help me to clear my doubts on this issue. Thanks in advance.

Re: Unable to see PDF’s on Sony internet TV

As I hadn’t tried yet to check out the Sony’s TV for PDF support but even after that also I got much exciting information about the Internet TV function on certain Sony series and yeah support of Internet TV depends highly on the version of your set and now with this function we can enjoy watching billion of video on YouTube and can even able to see the online shows on Full high definition TV, so now for watching such thing you don’t need to gathered around laptop or computer, now comfortably you can watch the video and enjoy internet on your wide screen.

Unfortunately, existing or the older model of Sony even after upgrade with the latest updates are not able to watch Internet TV on their Television Set, the company have build this facility for the certain range consist of models EX520, EX420, EX720 and CX520 series and all model have been equipped with the teletext function so first be clear with the point that your set comes in this series or not, otherwise you will not able to use internet TV on your set.

As after confirming with official and specially with the technical people of Sony TV manufacturer, as I had asked them about the supports of PDF file on TV, at first talking with normal customer service center they are not clear with the idea and as because of this they had transfer the call to the head of technical department and he clear me with this issue, he told that the Sony model yet don’t support any PDF file to get display on the screen. But within sometimes they will comes ups with the update for this support also.

I don’t know why you are so much stress so finding out support of PDF on Sony’s television series, as on internet here are lots of other stuff which you can enjoy on Internet TV, with the wide screen of Sony you can enjoy sports, cartoons, fashion shows program with just one click on internet, before they get telecast on Cable channels and On Sony internet TV series of X-Reality and X-reality pro, you will able to see everything from high definition to low resolution video on web equipped with much sharper and more glowing pictures.

By looking at the past and the present manufactured product of Dell, dell manufacturer using a fan like thing in their machine and at the time when fan start malfunctioning, so it has been suggested to get replaced it with the same kind as otherwise you will not able to overclock it properly and variation in the temperature and there are only 3 wires on the temperature sensor in which the 3rd wire maintain the temperature and according adjusts the voltage for controlling the speed. And while the PWM or voltage source signal can be relate to pins 1 and also with 2 for maintaining control over the speed and pins 3 or 4 for variable controls.