Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Can I use Samsung BD 5500 Network Blue Ray player as Media Server

Hardware Peripherals

Old 26-06-2011

Can I use Samsung BD 5500 Network Blue Ray player as Media Server

I have purchased a recently purchased Samsung BD 5500 network Blu-ray player and it is working very perfectly. I want to access the media files through the media player which is located in the computer. I think that this is the basic media server provided by the Samsung. I think that it will allow you to share the file which they will allow you to share to the desktop. I am not able to share the files. Please help me in solving the problem. Thanking all in advanced for helping me and giving me the suggestions.

Old 26-06-2011

Re: Can I use Samsung BD 5500 Network Blue Ray player as Media Server

the Samsung BD 5500 network Blu-ray player is an inexpensive Blu-ray disc player and I think that it was introduced in the 2010. It has three important functions and they are it plays the media files from the local USB-connected storage media in the variety of the formats. And the second feature is the streaming from the DLNA complaint media server on the local network. And the third and the important feature is the streaming play from the selected internet source supported by the installed applications.
Old 26-06-2011

I would like to recommend you that there are three main features in the Samsung BD 5500 network Blu-ray player and the features are listed below:
  • I think so that it is playing the media files from the local USB connector storage media in the variety of formats.
  • I think so that on the local network you can stream from any DLNA-complaints media server.
  • And the third and the important feature is that I think that the streaming play is supported by the selected internet source by the installed application.
Old 26-06-2011

the Samsung BD 5500 network Blu-ray player is the quality of about the 1080 pixels on the HDTV or through the HDMI. I think that it looks very great. But in this case it is not viewing better in the DVD at the normal viewing distance. I think they are having the Angle view option because I think that this feature is having in the few Blu-ray discs having to the extra feature. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.
Old 26-06-2011

Samsung BD 5500 network Blu-ray player are the wide topic but it is not so deep. I think that quality of the construction is also OK. I think that it is very light weight. I think that the faint chirping and sound every few seconds I think so it happens when it is paused I think that it will happen when while plugging and unplugging connectors. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.
Old 26-06-2011

from the discussion going on i would like to recommend you that i think that the BD-C5500's expandable Samsung Apps and it provide the feeling of the high definition movie. i think that it plays media files from the local USB connector storage media and in any of the format. i think that it has any DLNA-complaints media server.
Old 27-06-2011

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the suggestions and the question given to you the suggestions are quite systematic but in this case I would like to recommend you that Video files play quite smoothly, including HD video. The BD-C5500's expandable Samsung Apps platform and DLNA compatibility make it stand out from other entry-level players, although it's one of the slower players we've tested. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Hardware Peripherals
Tags: , , , , ,