Thread: HP Officejet 5610 and computer does not communicate with each other

HP Officejet 5610 and computer does not communicate with each other

Hi guys I am using HP Officejet 5610 printer with my computer in which I was using windows vista and my computer was working perfectly at that time and after that my computer gets some viruses and then I have format my whole computer and after that I have installed windows 7 in my computer and from that time my printer is not communicating with my printer. When try to fax by using the phone line then it does properly but when I try to give print command from my printer at that time it refuses. Please help me to solve this problem.

Re: HP Officejet 5610 and computer does not communicate with each other

I think you should first try to check that whether your HP Officejet 5610 is working perfectly with other computer or not. if you have any other laptop or computer then just connect your printer with that and after that check whether you are having the same problem or not. If you get the same problem then I think there might be something wrong with your printer. If you didn’t get the same problem then I think there should be something wrong with your setting in your computer.

I think you should try to solve the problem by removing all the drivers from your computer and after that delete all the temporary files and then you have to insert the driver installation CD of your HP Officejet 5610 and then install the driver in your computer and after that restart the laptop. Now after restarting the laptop check whether same problem is coming or not. I think after doing this trick your problem will get solved.

If you are not able to solve this issue by reinstalling the drivers then I think you have to solve this problem by resetting the printer. If you still finding the same problem then I think you have to download the drivers which supports in windows 7 and after that install it in your computer. Now after installing that restart the computer and then your printer will start working normally with your computer. I hope this trick will fix your issue.

If you are not able to find the drivers for your printer then I will help you with that. You can download the driver by clicking here DRIVER DOWNLOAD. Now after clicking here you will see that one drop down list in which you have to select operating system and after selecting the operating system download the driver and install it in your system and then you will not find any difficulties with your system.