Thread: Epson stylus pro 400 printing pages with only red color

Epson stylus pro 400 printing pages with only red color

I am using the Epson stylus pro 400. I am having this from mlast many months and from then it is working without any problem. But from last week, I found that its speed of printing the pages becomes slower and slower. Other than this, it print the pages with red color effect on that. This is very strange as it suddenly started doing this. If someone can tell me that what is the problem and how it can be resolved. Thank you so much in advance.

Re: Epson stylus pro 400 printing pages with only red color

I think that there is some lack of any of the colors in that and so it is getting you the red printout. So check if all the colors are there or not. If there is lack of any color then fill that and after that try to take printout. This is very common issue that can be happen to anyone. So check for this condition and get it resolved as soon as possible. If it is not the case then you can move to some other possible solution for this.

I just want to confirm first that if you are having the genuine Epson ink? If you are using ink other than the genuine Epson ink then this might be reason for this. So change that with the genuine Epson ink and that will resolve the problem for you. Other than this, you can also try to update or reinstall the printer driver and see if that help you to resolve the problem. Post back, if this helps you or not.

Before inserting the genuine Epson ink in the printer, you should shake that well and then only insert that to the printer. When you get the Epson ink then you will also get the instruction book along with that where you will get that how you should install the Epson ink in your printer. So follow those instructions carefully. This is only the thing that I can recommend you now and hope that you will be out of the issue soon.c

This printer is designed to achieve the needs of demanding professionals, the Epson Stylus Pro 4000 integrate a exclusive 17 "printer design wide, through all the most recent in Epson ink, the printhead, and technologies the printer engine, ensuring your creative vision occurs without agreement. Using Epson UltraChrome skill, files you create prints by means of amazing color reliability, while providing every time stable colors that appreciably break standard technologies ink dyes. In order to exploit the exercise of this remarkable ink expertise.