Thread: Want Help with Wii

Want Help with Wii

Need help with my Wii. NeoGamma recently installed modded and R7. I can play my games for months, but others freeze or black screen appears. How I can fix this? And how I can allow the Wii to play all games without problems? Is there a better version or should I install NeoGamma change the settings to suit the game NeoGamma? Incidentally, my version of the Wii firmware is 4.1, so I changed before installing 4.2 before NeoGamma. Any help is appreciated.

Re: Want Help with Wii

Downgrading it might have caused some problems to occur. Downgrading is never a good idea. Why did you downgrade in the first place? Everything you can do on 4.1 you can do on 4.2. Some games require interchange. Certain IOS's, there is a pack that you can find on Google that has all of the IOS, CIOS. Or you could just use ModMii and refresh your mod. Anyway, I suggest you try PimpMyWii, it will identify missing, and outdated IOS, and download, and install them for you. It should help take care of any problems playing games.

For this never ever use pimpmywii aka brickmywii. That is a crappy program that has bricked more wii's than I can remember if you don't believe me I can send you some links to some sites that people hate and will kill if they heard you mention this program LMAO. I say stop listening to Wiisel247 unless you want to brick your Wii. I have used this tutorial so I can advise it being secure.

I myself never had a trouble with it. I use it all the time, and have used it to quicken the softmodding process numerous times. I don't doubt that people have had problems with it, but you could probably say that about most homebrew apps. Look at how several people have bricked their Wii trying to alter themes, you can't forever fault the software, and sometimes it’s the user. This is the first post on link, I'm not trying to put your suggestion down, I'm just saying.

I suggested PimpMyWii because in my opinion it easy to use, even for a dumb, and it gets the job done with merely a few presses of the A button. It asks for verification before installing any IOS, and even gives you a briefing of what that IOS does. If you've control to get to the point where you can access a program like PimpMyWii, I think you probably have enough knowledge to know how to use it. We all know you have complexity mashing the correct button on the keyboard, but there are only so many on the Wiimote, you'll figure out PimpMyWii eventually. I'm here to help!

I can guarantee this won't brick your wii as it is "fool proof" and has been done for the reason so that people will not brick their wii and this is not a homebrew app like pimpmywii. Plus if you bothered to read his post he doesn't seem to know much about softmodding, whereas other people who use BRICKMYWII and other Homebrew APPS that modifiy IOS and so do. And you want him to use BRICKMYWII aggression? Can I have some? Just because someone doesn't have the same opinion with you and says other methods doesn't mean they are hostile. I doubt you will be able to do anything to unbrick their Wii. In the event that, he, or anyone as well for that matter bricked their Wii, I'd be more than happy to help, but I won't for a second feel bad about it. He makes his own choice; I didn't force the Wiimote into his hand.

PimpMyWii has gotten a bad rap for the reason that people who pretty just don't know how to use it. The first few versions were not the easiest to operate. I dare you to give the most new release(2.22) a try though, it has drastically improved, and is by far one of my favorite homebrew applications" seems pretty retarded over this looks like as if you made the program or are getting paid for it. If none of that was happening I don't get why you would have a go at people since they don't akin to BRICKMYWII. Perhaps you just like to fight and go ANAL on people using XP.