Thread: Comparing Cooler Master R4 vs. Blade Master?

Comparing Cooler Master R4 vs. Blade Master?

Hey friends I have pc and I have Hyper 212+ fan in it it has been working fine but now I want a replacement for it and I am confused between Cooler Master R4 and Blade master I really don’t know which one to go with can anyone here tell me which one would be nice and I would like using it? Please suggest me something regarding I hope people using them can surely tell me which one is better so please suggest me?

Re: Comparing Cooler Master R4 vs. Blade Master?

I think blade master is a better choice I have heard that it is a better fan for heat sinking for all time it is really a nice fan I haven’t heard any problem like fan is not working or any this is really a nice fan for any board I think I haven’t got any complains to talk on about it so I think this is better my friends always had some problem with their fan and I don’t know why they don’t use this one I have been suggesting this to them also just try it and you would be completely satisfied am sure.

Yes I to agree with this I have used this before and the new pc I got also has this Blade master fan it moves so smooth they are never ahead in making noise they are cool and charm and they keep you board cool to I would recommend this one to it has a good look I know look really don’t matters because this is an internal stuff but still this fan is one of the best fan I think you would also say this after using it just check out for the reviews for this fan and you would automatically know how is it.

I think you should go with cooler master R4 because this is the fan which is having a good review in the market and I have been using it from long time and it is cheaper then blade master and has almost similar comp ability all the models of this fan has been nicely designed so that they don’t have any problem with motors also they have nice flexible motors which don’t get junked of have problem like getting stopped needs nudges initially ever they are long lasting.

Cooler master R4 series fans has the quality of most rotation speed and it has optimum airflow through it.using this fans means using a unique long life bearing fan as I am using it from long time and still no complains, R4 series offers long life rating of 50,000 hours. R4 series fans perform at a maximum of 69CFM at 2000RPM. And these qualities are enough to make you go for this brand and this would be really good feeling and good choice in the end try it out.

This fan’s are the most selling fans and I think now people take it as a default fan for there processor am off course talking about cooler master r4 the design and everything rocks and they are just fabulous for this computer use, well master blade is not a bad brand but I would say it not better in this field it has many other products which are really nice and they would be a good choice but regarding your topic cooler master r4 would be the best choice.