Thread: Freezer 7 pro fans not spinning?

Freezer 7 pro fans not spinning?

Hey guys got stuck to this problem and it’s so annoying I just bought a freezer 7 pro fan and plugged it into my pc and what I found is its not moving I don’t understand what to do it began in this way when I plugged it I started my pc my pc started but I got closed after a while I got shocked what happened to this pc now I just opened the box and then switched my power on and what I saw is my fan is not working I turned the switch off and again on but fan dint bothered to move m sick of it any one here has faced this problem before or is facing it or have solved it then please share it I really want to know whats the problem?

re: Freezer 7 pro fans not spinning?

I would like to suggest you that give it a nudge and see if it is working I think it requires a slight push not this fan but I had this problem I my pc what I did is I just gave a initial push to the fan and it started and it dint stopped until I switched the pc off so I think same problem with you it needs a initial push its motor has some problem but the second time you would switch your pc on you still need to push your fan once so I would suggest you keep your fan open for some time and then start give it initial start 2 3 times and let your pc be switched on even if you are not working on it just keep it for one two days or as much as you can and am sure you won’t find any problem after 3 4 days try it out.

Well friend I strongly appreciate this comment and I think this really works for every fans because my fans did had this problem and it did work for me and I think it would work for you too. Well if not then I think your fan has a fault you need to try some other fan just contact to the dealer from whom you would have taken it and ask him to change it because it has a motor fault don’t try to get it repaired because these fans have only 1 thing in it and that is motor and if they have a fault once repairing it won’t make you sure that it would be working or not.

Glad to see no one asked to check the connectivity may be the connection has not been done right so check that out first and get it fixed first. Just ask your dealer that does your board has enough watts to support this fan may be that would be the problem with this fan but normal fans don’t have such problem they just work on every board I think, and may be your fan is not been detected by the board and so its not responding it the alternate solution what am going to ask is just check if your board is not grounding against the case and there by triggering your PSU is protective circuitry.

Don’t know whether am right or wrong but would tell you that just check whether you have 450 or more watts is not I think you need a bigger psu. In the end, though, this may not fix your problem and it may be that the fan is bad, or maybe it’s an artifact of the bios or mobo just check out for all this and see if this works is helping you out to sort out the problem or other then why don’t you just contact to your engineer and get a right connection and I think that’s what would be the only problem.

Either it has connectivity problem or the fan is the problem so two solution you have regarding this one thing what you can do it just go to the dealer from where you have got this fan and get it replaced or the other thing what you can do it just check it in your friends pc if it is working or not if it is fan is not faulty may be it doesn’t supports your board and if it don’t just get it replaced or other thing is just ask some of your friend or any engineer that the connection you have made is right or wrong and get this problem sorted all the best hope fully you get it done sooner.