Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Hardware Peripherals
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 22-06-2011

Where to find an affordable mouse for gaming

Hey guys I am very much new to gaming thing, so I am looking for best possible helps form you guys. So please feel free to post your quality suggestion in form of replies to my post. Any kind of suggestions and help will be appreciated by me. As the title of the thread says, I am looking forward to buy an affordable gaming mouse in near future. I am running a windows 7 Operating system, and will be trying my hands on many different games. I have got Cyborg V3 mouse and Razer abyssus in my mind but I still need more help before I decide something.
Old 22-06-2011

Re: Where to find an affordable mouse for gaming

Company A4Tech - one of the largest manufacturers of manipulators and keyboards. For a long time it was known only to budget models of the product, but more recently the addition of this interesting game decisions. Among them, mouse 7hh series, created specifically for gamers. This review will consider three models: X-710, X-718BF and X-750BF. X-710 - the simplest model in this series with a working resolution of 1000 DPI.
Old 22-06-2011

Go for a4tech X-718BF has a similar shape. The most expensive model, 750BF, the design is a replica 718BF, with the same tread rubber under your finger. But this model is radically different from its predecessors in that it has a laser sensor, and not LED, which should ensure better accuracy of positioning and movement of the working surface. This mouse has been the 8th mode resolution from 600 to 2500 DPI. Each mouse has a sticker near the sensor
Old 22-06-2011

American manufacturer Razer specializes exclusively in the manufacture of high quality game controllers and accessories therefor; for 8 years the company has managed to earn in this area exclusive authority. Razer does not make things cheaper and focused on customers with incomes. Razer Diamondback is available in four colors: Chameleon, Magma (Salamander Red), Plasma Limited Edition and Acid Green. All mice distinguishes small size and weight, as well as a thin wire.
Old 22-06-2011

Razer Copperhead, though available only in one color scheme - black, but it diversifies the fact that when you connect to the computer the light on the surface of the device and the scroll wheel can be lit in three colors, depending on the model - blue (Tempest Blue), green ( Chaos Green) or red (Anarchy Red). Before us is the flagship model of Razer, the main feature of which is to permit a 2000 dpi. Looking ahead to say that the accuracy of positioning the cursor in the game is enhanced value has little effect.
Old 22-06-2011

Microsoft Habu is the product of the two vendors - Microsoft and Razer. Habu outwardly looks very beautiful: a classic black and blue illumination (a, by the way, you can disable it) in harmony with each other. If we talk about the size, this mouse has turned out somewhat higher than the considered precursors. For users with smaller hands (eg for children) will be considered a mouse is not very convenient.
Old 22-06-2011

Wow!! Guys, you were damn quick while replying the thread. I am seriously amazed after seeing your replies. I really appreciate the time and the efforts which you guys have spend on me, in order to get my problem solved. Thank you a lot for being so kind and generous to me. I have decided to go for the Razer abyssus gaming mouse or any other product of Razer. They seems to be pretty much popular among gamers and are even in my budget.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Hardware Peripherals
Tags: , , , , , ,