Thread: Intel 6200 network adapter is not working properly

Intel 6200 network adapter is not working properly

I have a laptop. This laptop’s configuration is amazing. I like this laptop. In this laptop Intel 6200 network is enabled. But suddenly it network adopter is not working properly. Actually my real problem is that my wireless speeds are unbelievably slow, as it can take minutes for a 20 second YouTube video to load! I do not think my router is the crisis, since when I plug my Envy 14 to the router with a wire, the speeds boost up considerably. So I didn’t get the problem. What’s happening with my laptop?

Re: Intel 6200 network adapter is not working properly

If you can validate you are the just one on your wireless (if it is protected), then the fault here lies with Comcast, not your wireless. They need to come out and look at your line quality and correct the SNR of your wire modem. This does not make sense though. Your upload speed is fine. I consider someone is getting on your network. I would like to tell you that you should take the more help from the online tutorials. If you will read the tutorial then you will get more knowledge about this problem.

I was surprising if you ever found this determined. It sounds accurately like what is going on an Intel Centrino Advanced N 6200 network adapter. I am inclination towards changing the network adapter to see if that will solve the problem. But when I ran across your thread, I had to surprise if you ever found it solved. So I want give you another suggestion. You should modify the setting of the network adopter. Then after you will restart the system. May be your problem will be fixed.

Hi - like a lot of things in life instead of solving it I finished up living with it and plugging the laptop in to the router instead. Therefore, no I do not have wireless connection any more although it is allowed and I still observe it connect and then drop out after a while. I also guess that it is a hardware crisis and I am considering taking it in somewhere to find it verified out. The problem is I do not faith anyone when it comes to laptop diagnostics. Sorry I cannot assist and good luck for solving the problem.

Dear I have also same problem. I have attempted everything you advise (the Bluetooth Home Hub commonly downloads firmware updates anyway) and I altered the channel to 11. I also attempted uninstalling and then again installing the Intel PRO or Wireless 3945ABG Network Adapter. For a whereas it appeared to have worked but then late previous night the connection dropped out once more and it is completed it two times more this morning for no evident reason. I am beginning to surprise if this is a hardware issue. Any suggestion?