Thread: Where can I get good quality 2.1 headphone on cheaper rate?

Where can I get good quality 2.1 headphone on cheaper rate?

I recently enthusiastic my PS3 into the Surround Sound system which is huge and I love the sound it is pumping out. It also has one on those large head-phone jacks at the front (I say large because it one of those ones that are bigger than those got on my laptop and MP3 Player) and I would love to find some head-phones for it. Therefore I can still play into the late hours of the night without irritating my parents. So has anyone found any suggestion for some cheapest 2.1 Head-Phones?

Re: Where can I get good quality 2.1 headphone on cheaper rate?

As I know about the speaker. So I want to suggest Logitech LS21s. it looks like I might go for those over the LS21s. They are good looking, and they set a lot more punch as well. I just verified the specification for both of them. The Logitech LS21 generates 8 watts RMS, and the Z313 generates 27 watts RMS. And it is found everything else I required, and it is still a fiver under budget. So you can purchase it because it is under your expectation. It is also very cute. If you know about it then you can the manual of this product

Logitech is typically the finest class as well. I have found the X-540 5.1 speakers (had them for over six years now), and they are brilliant; almost certainly the finest fifty-or-so quid I have ever spent. In fact, I consider I might just utilize those. At the moment, they are being utilized for my TV, but only when I am playing Rock Band, generally, and even then, it is only the front speakers and the sub that are being utilized. I am going to set up the back speakers once more and have it all on the Personal Computer. I was thinking about purchasing little splitters that are why the TV can utilize them as fine, but that will almost certainly be more irritating than helpful, even if my TV's muted, the speakers still make a racket out what is on the TV, so I will go away them on the PC. My Rock Band drumming would not bear (hopefully) because of the lack of proper speakers.

I would like to tell you that trust me, anything low-priced when it comes to headphones are just of no use garbage. I mean, I still in my opinion utilize $35 headphones for my MP3 player and they have almost certainly the most excellent sound for the money (can even fully with headphones up to $100). For 2.1 headsets, I would either go with Steel Series or Zalma. I think it is possible for you to purchase it. It sound quality is better. Because I am using it.

Dear I don’t know much more about the place. But I am telling you what I know about this. My friend had purchased the 2.1 headphones in a very cheap rate. First of all he searched on the Google about the features of the various headphones. Then he chose the Bluetribe Bluetooth 2.1 headphones. It is very awesome headphones. If your system supported the Bluetooth then it is very fantastic headphones. Otherwise you will purchase the usb headphones. So I want to suggest you that you should go on the Google and see the headphones brands