Thread: Where can I find a surround Sound System for games and movies

Where can I find a surround Sound System for games and movies

I want to purchase a better sound system. I utilize to game with razer megalodon but since I am shifting to an only room. I want to set up the room with a surround sound system. My financial plan will be around $700 but I do not mind spending more for superiority as long as it is not over $1000. I want them to work with my laptop and it will be better if they work with the PS3. Then I’ll purchase it. I am unknown about this so please suggest me. Am I better off with a good quality set of 2.1 speakers?

Re: Where can I find a surround Sound System for games and movies

I was in the similar circumstances as you. When I was in the dorms last year had an in two room but purchased it out as a single. It was still very small though. Presently utilizing Logitech z2300's which critically bumps. If I was to go back four years ago when I found the z2300, I would find the Klipsch promedia 2.1. Not sure why I didn't get that in the first place. Not like the z2300's are bad, they just don't have tweeters like the promedia. Z2300's are absolutely for directly bass, better for gaming and movies. Music if you love to bump rigid.

If you are in the 600-1000$ range you might need to see at a receiver/amp coupled with some bookshelf speakers and maybe a devoted subwoofer. That will net you enhanced sound than most if not any computer speaker set. But first question, what type of TV is it? I suppose it is a new gen HDTV in which case a few HDMI wires connecting everything to your receiver (with it acting as a switch) should sort out any issues connection-wise.

According o me I do not know if you can do pass through with hdmi. I know you can do pass via to stereo with optical. If he finds a receiver what he wants to do is hook up the ps3 and laptop through receiver and receiver to. The whole thing is less complex that way but expenses another hdmi wire. But you can purchase it from the computer accessories shop or you can buy online through credit card from the Amazon site. Before purchasing you can see all the features of sound system. It from the computer accessories shop or you can buy online through credit card from the Amazon site. Before purchasing you can see all the features of sound system.

Oh wow I think I am just going to resign you guys do not appear to appreciate that the gtx 260m has a spiff hdmi which means only pcm 2.0 and maybe dense. Dolby digital/dts and that it does not have an encoder. I am pretty certain that lpcm is not supported throughout the hdmi with this gpu so It will not give the true 5.1 that is desired unless the laptop manufacturer did something about it which although probable I extremely hesitation. I do not know about those receivers you talked about but just confirm you read into the pass during features of whatsoever receiver you purchase as lots will say pass though on hdmi but a few fail to tell you its audio only pass through. Unluckily it is like this on one of my Yamaha receivers that’s why I well-read it the hard way. The hell the hdmi out is for I have not the smallest amount of idea on what utilize I could make outtalk it.