Thread: LAN and Audio does not work in MSI X58A-GD65

LAN and Audio does not work in MSI X58A-GD65

I have assembled my computer in which I am using MSI X58A-GD65 motherboard. MY processor is Intel core I7 950 3.07 GHZ and 6 gb corsair dominator ram with MSI N460GTX Hawk Graphics Card graphic card. Now after connection all the things I am facing one problem with my computer. Now I am not able to get sound in my computer and I am also not able to use LAN in my computer. Please tell me what I should do to fix this problem.

Re: LAN and Audio does not work in MSI X58A-GD65

As you have said that you have made your computer on your own and that is why I think something went wrong while you were making your computer. I think you should open your cabinet and after that detach all the parts from your cabinet and after attach all the things properly again and you have to make sure that you attach all the things at its proper place. Now after doing that check whether your problem gets solved or not, I hope after that problem will get fixed.

After checking all the things also if you are getting the same problem then I think you need to install the driver first and after that problem will get solved. If you have already installed the drivers ion your computer and after that also if you are getting the same problem then I you should solve the problem by reinstalling the drivers, Try to install the driver again in your computer and after that you will not get any problem. if you get the same problem after that then let me know.

As you have said in your post I have checked all the parts of my computer by detaching and attaching it again but after doing that also I get the same problem. now after that I have also tried to solve the problem by uninstalling the driver and installing it again. But after doing that also it doesn’t make any difference. I don’t know what is wrong with my system. Are there any possibilities of having the faulty motherboard? Now I am thinking to do contact with MSI support.

After referring your issue I would like to suggest you to download the latest driver from official site of the MSI and after that install it in your computer and then check whether your problem get solved or not. I hope after doing that your problem will get solved easily. If you don’t want to search it on internet then you can directly click here DOWNLOAD to download the drivers. Try this solution. I hope this will help you to fix this problem.

After clicking on your given link I have downloaded all the drivers for my computer and after that I have installed it in my computer and after that I have checked whether problem is solved or not but at that time problem was still there and after that I have insert my operating system DVD and after I repaired my operating system. After doing that I didn’t get any issue with my system now LAN and audio both are working fine. Thank you for all the information.