Thread: Low noise RPC1 Firmware for Samsung SH-D163B

Low noise RPC1 Firmware for Samsung SH-D163B

Hi friends I am having Samsung SH-D163B hard disk which is good with 500 GB of memory. I am using this hard disk from many years and working fine. It has not yet given any problem. But I need to know about firmware of low noise RPC1. Well I don’t have much idea about this but need to know. So does anyone have any idea about this then please do tell for my hard disk as soon as possible. Thank you.

Re: Low noise RPC1 Firmware for Samsung SH-D163B

Hello everyone and hey buddy here is a speed reduction RPC1 firmware for Samsung SH-D163B. It is patched to run on the following speeds: DVD-Rom / - 4x + R / RW / DL, CD-ROM/R/RW 8 xs. This firmware is based on the SB02 firmware as of October 08. Just to be safe: Use at your own risk! Well the information was being told me by my friend so if you still have any doubts then you can ask me.

I know you wrote a firmware clearly condensed speed. However, I am looking for a RPC-1 patch only. The only ones that can be found based on a previous firmware version. So I was wondering if you could help me in identifying the specific part of RPC in the firmware. Then I would do a RPC-1 firmware patch only. What I did so far was to compare the original firmware of Samsung revised. You can do the same.

I'd have to look over the new firmware, but remember that you only need to change the values of 4 to slow down the CD and DVD. Simply everything patched to ensure that the disc does not rotate when the media is used rarely. Basically there is a code of media 4?-Bytes before the real speedpatch. Some parts are the same for all DVD and CD media the other refers to the exact type. I'll write a list that controls the travel speed for the media type to find the exact time.

Have you had a look at the Kreon firmware for these units are used to make backup copies of Xbox games that have them automatically switched region but it does with dvds last time I tried a R1 Save Private Ryan. I do not know if the firmware works on the Samsung SH-D162D drive from which the only difference seems to be the interface IDE / SATA. I hope this information help you. All the best!

Hey buddy even I have hard disk of Samsung but the model is SH-D162D. Well if I were you than in your case I would have tried with Mr. Shine low noise SB0 which is a nice firmware as most of the people including my friends use this. Also I hope that someone in this world patches SB02 Firmware to low noise. See you will understand this when you try this. I hope you like it. All the best!