Thread: How to convert a set of game in to 1 DVD?

How to convert a set of game in to 1 DVD?

Hi folks, I am very much interested in playing games. I have played many of the games on my PC and on PS3. I always use to purchase the original CD’s of the game. But it is every time I need to install the two CD’s of the game to run. So it is very much annoying. Is there any way that I can run using only 1 DVD, which means that can I convert the 2 CD setup into 1 DVD? I want to convert 2 of my CD games into 1 DVD. I want to convert Need For Speed Most Wanted and Doom 3. So any one please suggest me how to convert them into 1 DVD so that, it is easy for the future installation.

Re: How to convert a set of game in to 1 DVD?

Yes, you can covert the 2 CD games into 1 DVD. All you need to do is to create an image file of both the CD and store it on the Hard Drive. After completion of image file creation burn both the image file on to 1 DVD, you can do this by using Nero Data DVD to burn this. It is not always that much easy to convert the CD games file in to the disk image. Sometimes you require little bit of efforts to make it right. Sometimes the copy-protected files may not be converted.

You can convert the files from the CD to DVD but make sure that while creating the image files of both the CD’s, you put all the files of the game including the mod and patch files. You also need to add the game updates if it is present on the game CD. I tried it for my many games and It is working well for me, and also make sure that while burning the DVD, you burn it in the multisession disc, so that if you need to add any of the files in future then it will be helpful.

You can do this in few simple steps. Just follow the instruction below to convert the CD files in to the DVD.
    Firstly, using the isobuster open the bin image file from the game CD. From the image folder copy all the files from the CD and save them on the folder in your PC. Make sure that you take all the files in correct order. Now open the scanlite and from browse option select the folders that you want to put in to the DVD. Click on DVD and then scan for all files and folders. After doing all, open the Nero burning rom. After getting opened select the udf/iso option from it and then click on OK. Add all the files and folders from the location where you have placed the files and then burn it on DVD.

While making DVD, make sure that you put all the files, including all the cracks and patches and apps, for every game. Also copy the instruction file into DVD while burning. All you need to do is make an image file of the game CD and also place the copy of the daemon tools in the DVD. Also the important programs like updates must also be included. Orders of the files are not required to be in the same order.