Thread: Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500 not working

Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500 not working

I am using Dell Studio 15 laptop which runs Windows vista 32bit operating system. Recently I have purchased a Microsoft Wireless 3500 Mobile Mouse. Thus in order to use it I plugged a nano receiver on my laptop, but then I found that this moue was not working. I am not able to move my mouse or click on any buttons. Thus at this stage I need help from you guys, so please help me in this case so please provide some needed solution for this.

Re: Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500 not working

I am using a wireless mouse so I can give you some suggestions to it. Basically I am not using this kind of mouse, but the other wireless mouse. Hope all techniques are same. First thing that in order to get mouse worked with your laptop you need to turn ON the Bluetooth. The mouse here would receive the Bluetooth signal from the laptop and probably after this your mouse will work properly on your laptop and possibly would be able to use the same.

I have observed that such problem can be solved by installing suitable drivers on the laptop on which you want to use this mouse. You would not be having appropriate drivers for it, so it is recommended that you search for the compatible driver of your mouse from the Microsoft’s official website and then install the same on your computer. Thus process would make your laptop to have newer drivers and possibly I guess you would be able to use the mouse.

You would have connected the receiver to the USB port. So I think you should try to attach the receiver to some other USB port. I guess doing this would make your mouse to work on your laptop because by switching the receiver on other port, the problems which are occurring would be removed. This is because some USB port would not provide the enough power which is actually needed. Just try for the said solution.

Well you must be acquainted very well that every Bluetooth keyboard or mouse devices contains AA alkaline batteries. Thus this makes them to function and basically provides them power to turn ON. I believe that this fussy problem is linked with battery. I suggest that you must remove batteries from the mouse and reinsert the same after few minutes. Or else you can try to have some new batteries your mouse, if the existing one are having low power or charge.

I guess that there is some type of collision problem. As this wireless device works on radio signals, thus there are various waves in the environment. If you are having many devices around your surrounding which also works on wireless technology, then I guess this is the basic cause for this problem. So try to avoid using more wireless device together as this causes more interference between them. Else you should keep them at few distances.

Well here I would clear the things. The very first thing is that this mouse is not like ordinary wireless mouse. I mean it doesn’t work using Bluetooth technology. So you not need to use Bluetooth in order to work with your mouse. It works on basic wireless technology, so turn you Bluetooth OFF and then check whether mouse is working. Also you need Intellipoint software, if mouse is not working by trying the above solution. Hope I gave your proper solution to you.