Thread: How to find out BH12LS35 Firmware?

How to find out BH12LS35 Firmware?

I would like to recommend you that I am copying the CD, DVD, and BD collection and I have few drivers but now I want to see that which drive is the best drive because I want to rip the CD in that drives. I have the following drives
    1. LG BH12LS35 (1.00)
    2. LG UH10LS20 (1.00)
    3. Plextor PX-B940SA (1.08)
    4. Sony BD-5300S (1.04)
    5. Lite-On iHBS212 (5L09)
    6. Pioneer BDR-206 (1.05)

But I want the BH12LS35 but I am not able to find out the firmware, for the other drives I am not able to find the riplock firmware, and I am not able to know how to remove the riplock. Please help me in finding this. Thanking all in advanced for helping me.

Re: How to find out BH12LS35 Firmware?

I would like to recommend you that the firmware you are finding for your drive, I would like to suggest you that there with the help of the MCSE try to patch the main part and then try to flash it back. I think that you can do this by using the Devils Claws Flasher. I think that you can find it on the Google. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem and I think that this will help you to understand the problem that you are suffering from.

I would like to recommend you that you are telling that you are not able to find out the firmware I think that by doing this you can find the firmware.
    Plextor PX-B940SA = BDR-205 Rebadge,
    Sony BD-5300S = Ihbs112 Rebadge,
    But unfortunately I think so that you should not able to find out the patches that you are listed for the LG drivers. I think that some of this drives I think so that they don’t have a rip lock also. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.

I would like to recommend you that while I was surfing on the internet I saw the question and I would like to suggest you that there I think that if you will dump the Sony 5300 I think so that the MCSE will not support the drive. I think that it will also not support the Lite-On ihbs 112 or any clones of it. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem and to understand the problem that you are suffering from.

I would like to recommend you that I think that the MCSE has supported almost all versions of the firmware of the iHBS 112 and the 212. I think that you should be able to request the ala42 with the other Liteon clone drives to add the support. I think that like just the Sony 5300/500S, Plextor PX-LB950SA and Asus BW- 12B1LT/ST. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem that you are suffering from and hope that the problem will be solved.

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the topic and the suggestion given to you the suggestions are quite systematic and recently I was also suffering from the same problem that you are suffering now but I am wondering that now the problem has been solved because for you if no then you have to search on the Google for your exact suggestion or you will also get the videos on the Google. I hope that this will help you in solving the problem and giving you the correct suggestion.

I would like to recommend you that I was not hoping for so much replies Thank you for giving me the replies and your precious time my problem has been solved till now i have find the Firmware of BH12LS35 and now i have started to rip the CD in the firmware. Thank you for finding the firmware and giving me such sites.