Thread: Smallest Mini Bluetooth USB Dongle Drivers

Smallest Mini Bluetooth USB Dongle Drivers

Hello,
    does those Smallest Mini Bluetooth USB Dongle work with any pc? if it's yes , does it need a driver cause my when I connect it to my pc it say "one of USB devices attached to this computer has malfunctioned, and windows does not recognize it" so please help and tell me what to do with it.

Re: Smallest Mini Bluetooth USB Dongle Drivers

Smallest Mini Bluetooth USB Dongle works with any pc having Windows or any other O.S. Yes, it needs a driver. When you connect dongle with the pc having O.S such as Windows 98, Windows XP and Vista the driver gets automatically installed after you connect. For Windows 7 you have to install the drivers and BlueSoleil software using the CD provided with the Dongle. If not then you have to download the drivers from official websites.

If the Smallest Mini Bluetooth USB Dongle don’t work then you have to download the drivers from official websites then restart your computer. After restart connect the dongle to the computer. After connecting, it will automatically detect and the dongle will start working for which it is known i.e. you can receive and send data. There is no need of repeating this step whenever you connect the dongle to the computer.

If the you are unable to solve the matter of yours then I recommend that you should visit the official service center of the product manufacturer and claim for the service warranty. Make sure that the device of yours would not have any physical damage otherwise you will not be able to claim the service warranty. Because your service warranty would be void. Also you should carry invoice with you while visiting the official service center.