Thread: Color laser printer with scanner in budget of Rs 5000-6000?

Color laser printer with scanner in budget of Rs 5000-6000?

I have bought a new computer at my home. I am a college student. I get lot of projects from my college. I search my project related queries, data, pictures etc on the internet. We need to put up printout of pictures and regarding the data. I need to put both color as well as black printouts. I am searching for color laser printer with scanner which will be easier for me to handle a burden of projects and submit it in the college at the earliest. Please let me know the best printer which comes under the given budget. Thanks in advance.

Re: Color laser printer with scanner in budget of Rs 5000-6000?

Looking into your requirement and specification regarding printer . We are glad to tell you that there is a new printer from Hp. Hp printers are the best till now in quality, maintenance and customer support. It allows you to print scan, copy documents. There is Hp LaserJet printer 1020 Printer. It is an affordable printer for cost conscious office, which delivers high quality laser jet printing in compact size at a low price. It prints single page in just less than 10 seconds. It has a capacity up to 5000 pages a month. It has a USB connectivity support 2.0 ports. It is an Energy Star qualified product which assures you of lower power consumption. It can print 15 pages in a minute. It has a high printing quality. Its printing quality is high. Its price is more according your requirement, but it will be a great value for money if you go for an hp printer. The Hp LaserJet 1020 will cost you for Rs: 6,200/-

We do have other printer from Epson. It is Epson AcuLaser C1600. It is an Energy Star Certified Product and cost efficient business solution. It has a printing speed of 19 pages per minute for monochrome print and 5 pages per minute for color print. It gives a smooth finish which insures high quality glossy finish. It gives realistic color, finest detailing, and is a better value for money. It has a resolution of 1200 x 600 dpi. It has a USB 2.0 port. It allows you to print, scan, copy documents. It is very easy to use. It ensures you low maintenance. The Epson AcuLaser C1600 will cost you for Rs: 6,000/-

There is a printer from Samsung. It is Samsung ML – 1666. Samsung is a good manufacturer in electronic goods. It is a printer with One Touch feature which allows you to Print, Scan, Copy, documents in just one touch. It has got clever built-in features like One touch printing which make the ML-1666 smart as well as easy to look at. The ML-1666 has a low noise level, rapid print speed and easy power button assure maximum convenience. Its printing speed is 16 ppm in A4. It will print 16 pages per minute. It is a laser printer which is affordable and at a low cost. It also comes under your budget. The Samsung ML – 1666 will cost you at just Rs: 5,499/- .I have mentioned you the best and affordable printers.