Thread: Boot failed/freeze in Scaleo T

Boot failed/freeze in Scaleo T

I am having the Scaleo T and I have encountered the issues in it from when I have purchased it but now it has given up completely but still I am not ready to leave it and get it’s problem sorted out and use it again. This time the problem is that when I switch on it gets booted up it gets freezes up and I am not able to do anything but just remove the battery or keeps on restarting again to get it out of that. This problem I am encountering from couple of days. Can anyone of you suggest me what to do about it?

Re: Boot failed/freeze in Scaleo T

I think you are struggling, that means the your system is pretty much older and it needs to be upgraded. I have seen that most of the old Scaleo T starts giving the problem. I also had the same problem as I aws also having the same piece. It seems that you are not having enough power supply for your computer and you neeed to get some proper connection to it. If the power supply is proper than have a look into your system and check all t he wires that are going to mother board are connected properly.

Yes the boot issue is normally caused because poor power supply or mismatching connections between the wires. Have a close look whether all the wires are doing proper hand shake or not. If there is proper connection then the issue must be with the HDD, I am telling so because mine one of a good friend was having the similar kind of problem and the issue lied into the HDD. So replacing it lead to solving all the issues.

Ram and Video might be the reason for the mentioned problems. To verify this you should plug it in to someone’s else computer (Am talking about your HDD) and see if it boots . If no is the answer then you got your answer it’s the HDD in the fault and you need to work apone it. The above mentioned problem may also be because of the bad mother board. The system you are having may have bad mobo and it can also be one of the cause.

Yes my friend you are right I was suffering from the same problem once. First some faults were being noted when my pc was on, then as the days passed it started showing more and more problems, And soon it started began to freeze and then it completely died off one day. Then I called up the technician and got it checked and the problem was my mother board and nothing else. So I replaced it and experienced the completely new PC.

Hey try to remove the card reader form your system. Because let me inform you that last weal I repaired on of the computer and it had the faulty card in it and which caused the problem. Most of the systems of your type has only mainly two kind of faulty things i.e one is the card and other is the motherboard. So first try removing the card and find it is working than or not . And give reply what happens when you do that.

Wow man you are great and hats off to you for giving the reply. You exactly caught the error it was the card problem my pc has booted up successful after discarding it form mu computer and now it is not showing any kind of issues. And thank you very much to all those who gave the replies and trying to solve my problem. I was so much afraid regarding this and thought I would have dome large sum of money to spend on it to get it start but now It’s back to track again.