Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Which LED monitor is better to buy! Need help

Hardware Peripherals

Old 13-06-2011

Which LED monitor is better to buy! Need help

i wanted 2 buy a LED Monitor . Which company is the best in this desktop monitor manufacturers .. it shud hav strictly Full HD, an ips panel, hdmi or mini-hdmi port and also its RESPONSE TIME must b 6ms or less!! searched a lot on the net 4 a monitor of this type bt was fruitless.. many of them are 7ms or more!! plz help choose a a gud LED monitor ?.

Old 14-06-2011

Re: Which LED monitor is better to buy! Need help

I had listed some nice models of LED monitors that you can try out. There are also some HD LCD monitors listed in the same. LED screens use the same technical architecture of an LCD. The major benefit of LED screen is the saving of electricity, up to 50% less than a traditional LCD. LED displays have a more natural color when compared to LCD. Remember the higher resolution you search the more costlier it is .
  • BenQ V2200 L
  • LG W2486L
  • HP 2509m
  • Samsung P2370
  • LG W2286L

TechArena Community > Hardware > Hardware Peripherals
Tags: , , , , ,