Thread: Fujitsu Scaleo T D1826 stops reacting with mouse and keyboard when frozen

Fujitsu Scaleo T D1826 stops reacting with mouse and keyboard when frozen

My Scaleo T D1826 is freezing over and over again. Normally not respond to mouse or keyboard when startup. Not even respond to the keyboard for starting or configuration. It could also freeze when running a program, either Outlook or streaming video with E7 or whatever. Just answer the off button. Interestingly, before shutting it says, there are other people, etc and shows the buttons YES or NO. Then, unexpectedly respond to the keyboard when I press Y. One way to solve the issue is to turn off the network to the computer without 230 volts and then back on, but that does not help any longer. What often helps if leaving for a while but with connection to the network? On startup, the mouse and keyboard are in control. Any tips?

Re: Fujitsu Scaleo T D1826 stops reacting with mouse and keyboard when frozen

Hey listen buddy first of all I would recommend you to check your computer. There may be some problems with it and I think your keyboard and mouse are working correctly. There is no issue with it. Thus it sounds like your computer might be suffering with overheating. Did you notice this anytime? It might be possible that you might be staying in hot regions. Also check your fan is it working correctly. So I think this might be the problem.

Yes, even I hope so that there might be the problem with your heat sink or fan or might be the dust lacking on them. This might also be the reason that your computer might get shut off. Also check the temperature in the BIOS. Well Scaleo T D1826 getting frozen might be the problem due to some viruses or malwares but it has nothing to do with your mouse or keyboard. After sometime your windows might slow down. Try running ccleaner. I hope this solves your problem.

I think you must try a repair using Recovery CD ROM. You download service pack 2 or 3 and install them. Then just check whether your computer is working smoothly or not. I think this may help you and if not try replacing your hard disk and get a new one. Again install fresh copy of windows. Also verify the power supply cables. It might be loosely connected. I hope all the solutions I have showed you solve your problem.

Hey buddy even I had the same problem. But I think the problem with scaleo freezing is being solved. There was graphic card problem which I was having. As soon as I replaced the graphic card my problem was solved. There was no longer any screen/cursor corruption or system frozen. Also the problem was due to the damaged c: drive. Basically the heat sink was also not attached properly. You can check it out.

It seems as if the computer is a bit confused by the USB port management. Today the problem is USB compatible and could not log in until you accidentally put in the recovery CD into the slot and suddenly the USB ports were working again. Today there are tricks seem to help. Unable to contact to the PC. All USB ports are inactive. The only way is to get new ports and configured on your system. I hope this solve your problem.

Why not try disconnecting and connecting the cables again and stuff? Or maybe you have connected the mouse to the port that is not working? Try the other ports and see if they work. You may also want to check the configuration. If nothing seems wrong with the settings, then perhaps it is the mouse and keyboard do not work. Did you try replacing your mouse and keyboard with another one? Just check this out. At least this will clarify whether there is a problem with your mouse or keyboard or not.