Thread: My Lenovo G560 fan never stops

My Lenovo G560 fan never stops

Hello guys, I have a Lenovo G560 and just get a strange problem in it, so to confirm that whether the issue can be fix or should I look for changing hardware part , so the problem is take fan had gone 3 second high on Booting up and its get 1 minutes high when its reach 50 degrees only when is doesn’t jammed, but I am not complaining on that part because as per my knowledge and experience it use to happens with many other laptops too. And the 3 second fan while booting up I think is happening as the BIOS don’t able to load complete, and the one minute fan once reach the 50 degree is too much than normally keep the stability between CPU cooling and effectiveness of fan. Is there any way or setting through which I can control the temperature and manage the speed instability? Or should I look for replacement ? Thanks.

Re: My Lenovo G560 fan never stops

Hey there even I had the same fan problem with G560, and I though it may be happening due to the misconfiguration, as fan is keep running all the time until the temperature reaches 40 degree Celsius on all 4 cores and its happen when the system is ideal or something while working and on use to stop at 35 degree and when I got this problem I directly take my laptop to care center but they said that they are unaware of this problem let them talk to their technical department for this issue and they will call me back but as all of know it well that waiting for official work to be come in action will just gonna take more than a month, so one of my friend suggested me to reduce temperature in BIOS, as changes might help me to get rid of this problem and I must tell you that his works for me. So adjust your Bios temperature at different level and check which one is better for you !!!!

Yeah this is defect in Lenovo G560 and I am suggestion that no other person should take a change to buy this laptop version further till the official people states that they had fix this problem. Till the time don’t take risk, I just can suggest you to put this issue while Troubleshooting and if Lenovo people may recognize your problem and have the update they will send you update for fixing it. So this the way which can really help you at this moment and no other possible way to get rid of this problem in knowledge.

Hey dude I am a college student and even I have the personal experience of this problem so I will suggest you with the thing which help me, I am not here to suggest you something which is even far away from my knowledge, so there is new update on BIOS is available just what you have to it is update your BIOS to latest version and it will surely help you to fix your problem. As it help me too. So will supports yours. And do this process while keep your laptop in “Safe Mode with Networking”. This is precautions that will prevent from your system from any errors.

Opting for replacement, as per me will not be a smarter step for this problem, as compatibility will the next problem facing by you, we cannot estimate by our self that what the exactly problem and what will be the replacement that will fix it, so better look for expert views or take your laptop to official people and they will guide the valid step, it may be possible that this can be fix with some changes in BIOS or by some update in it, so it’s a error by company, that means that will soon come up with a fixing update. This is the suggestion from my side, so prevent you from making any further expenses.

Hey hi, this problem even affected my laptop seriously and lead to improper functioning in its very earlier stage, battery hardly use to run for 1 or 1 ½ hours as once I recharged it completely. so it is losing more than half of the time because of it fan speed and have to wait it to cool down, as prevent any hardware to get damage. So here the simplest method I used to get it fix. I just take it to care center and they by now they are aware about this problem and method to fix it. And there really fixed it. Now my laptop is working proper and now my laptop run for at least 4 hours without any fan issue and temperature.