Thread: Does it is worth to purchase Scansnap 1500 scanner

Does it is worth to purchase Scansnap 1500 scanner

Can anyone provide me information on Scansnap 1500. It is a scanner. I am not able to figure out that does it belongs to medium or low range. I am looking for an economic scanner for my office use which can help me to scan some regular office documents. The scanner looks nice it is not so good in design but better what I think. I think this should be a mid range one, not really low, at least I can get good copies of my fax documents. Thanks.

Re: Does it is worth to purchase Scansnap 1500 scanner

It is an compact scanner. The size of this scanner is about 29 x 16 x 16 cm and weight is 3 kg. It can processes the documents supplied to it at a speed of up to 20 ppm in simplex or 40 images in duplex mode of A4 size at 300 dpi per minute. So that can give you a regular idea about the performance of the scanner. The maximum document size amounts is A3. So if you have a bigger then you can go for an size bags that are available in which the documents are inserted and then scanned.

I had gone through the scanner review and want to share something on it. ScanSnap 1500 offers a a touch button display. Here you can see a view of your work. I will recommend you to buy this. It gives an flexible operation of processing. The scans are better and clear. No need to worry about the quality. It has ability to adjust the contrast and brightness of the documents so that you cna get an much clearer view of darker document.

Yes I too agree. I saw the same scanner a bit lower model at my native place. I got a chance of using the same and I was planing to get that for me. And while searching I found the same model which you are going to get. It comes with an software package. This package has ABBY FineReader to OCR, Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Standard, Adobe Acrobat 8.0 Professional software for more processing, etc. Along with this you also get ScanSnap Organizer 4.0. This tool is good for file management and CardMinder 4.0 to manager your business card scanning.

I will not say that this is an really awesome scanner, but better to an medium range. There are all regular features range that you look in different scanners. This simply helps you to improve the quality of the scanned image and minimizes the usage. Automatic detection of color ensures that whatever color or monochrome format of a document, it is digitized and stored accordingly. There is nothing much to know about this.

I don't know why you want so much discussion on the same. This scanner is just similar to all regular scanners and really nice. I will say it is an value for money product. There are other brands also but that is going to cost higher. What you will like in this is the Quick Menu. This lets you to send the scanned file by e-mail. You can also directly print it or save it where you want. It is an versatile scanner, able both to archive many documents following that scan a photograph.