Thread: Driver crashes automatically within Windows in MSI P67A-GD65 b3 motherboard

Driver crashes automatically within Windows in MSI P67A-GD65 b3 motherboard

I bought a new computer last month and the whole thing was all right until last week. The OS installed in my PC is Windows XP, video card included is MSI N570GTX-M2D12D5/OC and motherboard is MSI P67A-GD65 (B3). Last week I left my PC running all the time and on the next I came across a bunch of errors in my PC. My PC displayed a error message saying” Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered”. The driver installed in my PC suddenly stopped working. I don’t know the exact reason for this issue. Is anyone aware about this issue? Is yes then please help me out.

Re: Driver crashes automatically within Windows in MSI P67A-GD65 b3 motherboard

I will definitely try to help you to solve this issue if I can. At times that there might be a compatibility problem between the MB and video card due to which you are facing such issues. This is normally the exact reason for such issues. To overcome the issue I would suggest you to install Nvidia driver in our PC. If it is the driver issues then installing the driver will fix up the issue. Try it out and inform me about the consequences.

I know that such issues are very annoying but you need not be tensed. I will try to give you the simplest solution to overcome the issue. It is very difficult to find the exact reason for such issues, it also looks to be very confusing. The only solution that I know to solve such issues is to execute Kombustor for 10 minutes directly in full screen with max resolution for the monitor (1920x1080). Kombustor is a graphic card software and it clears all the errors if it exist that is related to graphic card without any issues. This software will help you to solve the issue.

This issue can be due to defected power supply unit. As it seems that you are not having much knowledge about hardware due to which you are finding the issue even more difficult to solve it. As you have specified in your post that the PC was running non-stop for an entire day due to this the power supply unit has been damaged. So to get rid from all the errors I would suggest you to try the new decent PSU such as like Corsair 750TX. This can overcome your problems.

I appreciate you for all the replies that you gave me to solve the issue. I performed all the steps that were mentioned by you in the previous post and they were successful. The issue was due to some problems in PSU that resulted into such errors. So I replaced the PSU as specified by you and now there are no errors in my system. Your support made me more confident to solve the issue. I will surely take some precautions to avoid such issues in future.