Thread: Sound quality of MSI All in One 2400

Sound quality of MSI All in One 2400

I have gone through the review of it on the net regarding the MSI AIO WindTop 2400 and I purchased it. But I am very dissatisfied by the sound excellence, since I checked it`s extremely reduced. The sound looks to be fine, but the superiority is reduced for machine's prize. HIFI speaker is not able to add more superiority. If I do the judgment then I found that the notebook is having more sound quality. The speakers are not able to place as 2.1 to make use of complete the subwoofer. Is it same for all or is it only me who is facing this.

Re: Sound quality of MSI All in One 2400

I would like to tell you that the sound class of the MSI AIO is that of a well-brought-up laptop otherwise notebook PC. Even the AE2400 through better speakers than the AE2020 most likely sounds like the same. But for me it is fine as I did not anticipate tremendous sound. I only expect decent sound. All-In-One, especially my AE2020, are simply repackaged laptops. All internal hardware, with the exception of the 3.5 "hard drive, is what you would see on a standard laptop. There is nothing wrong with that. I have what I wanted and expected when I bought my AIO MSI. It is a shame that some others had higher expectations were not met.

I think that some of the expectations are difficult to deal with. You are not going to obtain stunning sound as of tiny speakers. So need not to worry about that. It’s not the bug. It’s the way it is made. So you should not expect louder sound from that. I am also having the same and it is showing me the same effect. So be happy with what you are getting and don’t expect much from that.

The marketing information from this model involves more than the average sound. At least better than what I have, I have no sub-woofer. However, 2 5W speakers with a 10W subwoofer is still very low range for any PC sound system. If you can stomach the disappointment, you may want to consider something like a 2.1 speaker system Logitech Z313. So if you are going to buy anything then you should check all the aspect of that on yourself and don’t go with the advertise of that product.

If you are aware of anything regarding audio then I would like to tell you that the small speakers cannot produce high quality sound as you are expecting from that. This sound quality is irrespective of the number of watts. It’s a simple rule that I understand for the speakers that bigger is the speakers then you will get better sound. So I am agreeing with the above posts that you should not expect much sound from that.