Thread: Dell streak - cannot make Outgoing calls properly

Dell streak - cannot make Outgoing calls properly

I am using Dell streak mobile phone in which I was android 2.1 and all the things was working absolutely fine and after that I have upgraded it to android 2.2 and after that whenever I try to call from my mobile at that time my phone just go to sleep and after that I that when I disconnect the call at the time my phone stop responding. Now after that I have to restart the phone every time. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this problem.

Re: Dell streak - cannot make Outgoing calls properly

I have read your problem and I think you should try to solve the problem by doing this trick first take the backup from your dell streak and after that reset your mobile phone. After resetting the mobile phone try to make the calls again. I think after doing that you will not get any problem in calling. If your problem gets solved then restore the backup in your mobile phone again. I hope this trick will help you to solve this problem and you will not get any difficulty.

I think you should try to solve this problem by following this solution and after that you will not get any issue. First connect your mobile with your computer or laptop and after that reinstall the software in your dell streak. Make sure that when you install the software at that time you do all the steps properly. Now after doing that you will be able to make the calls properly. If you still getting the same problem after that then let me know so I can give you the solution according to that.

I have tried your above solution and after that I tried to solve this problem by resetting my mobile phone, but after doing that also I am facing the same issue with my mobile. Now after that I also reinstalled the android 2.2 in my mobile phone and after installing that when I tried to make calls at that time also I get the same problem. Now please tell me what I should do to fix this issue. If anyone has anymore solution then please let me know.

After trying all the possible solution if you still facing the same issue and reinstalling the software also didn’t worked for you then I think you should switch back to the old software. I think after switching back to old version you will not find any difficulty with your outgoing calls. If that idea also giving the same issues then I think there is something wrong with your Dell streak and you will need to contact dell service center. I hope this information will be helpful to you.