Thread: Drivers for Lexmark P6350

Drivers for Lexmark P6350

Hello friends I am using Lexmark P6350 printer from last 7 to 8 moths and I was using this printer with my Dell laptop in which I was running windows vista and after that I gave my laptop to service center due to some technical issue and right now I am using one old laptop in which windows Xp is installed. I have lost the printer driver CD and I don’t know how where to find the drivers for my printer. Please help me with it. I am waiting for your reply.

Re: Drivers for Lexmark P6350

If you are using the Windows Xp in your laptop and if you are not able to use the printer because of the missing printer driver then I think you should try this trick to solve your problem. First go to my computer and after that go the device manager by right clicking on the open area in my computer and then click on properties. In device manger you will find printer option now right click on that and after that click on the update driver. After that it will try to install the driver automatically.

If you are not getting any help from the above steps then I think you can try to search the driver on the internet. First go the official site of the Lexmark and after that search for your printer. Now after doing that click on the driver download option for your printer and then you will get the option for the selecting the operating system and after that download that driver and then install it in your system. I hope after doing that you will not get any issues.

I have read your post and after that I have tried to update the driver from device manager and then also I didn’t get any help. After that I have tried to search the driver on the internet but I am not able find the driver. Have also tried to search the driver on the third-party sites but that also didn’t help me, now I don’t know how to fix this issue and I am very frustrated because of this problem. Because of this my whole work gets affected. Please reply me as soon as possible.

I have referred your problem and if you are not able to search the printer driver on the internet then I think you can download these drivers by clicking here DOWNLOAD. After downloading this driver you have to install it in your system and after that restart your system. Now I think after doing that you will be able to use the printer properly. I hope this post will help you to fix your issue. if you still want to know anything more then let me know.

Thank you so much for giving me that direct download link and making my work easy. After reading your post I have clicked on that download link and after downloading the drivers I installed that driver in my system. After that also printer was not working then I deleted all the temporary files from my system and after that reinstalled the drivers. After reinstalling that driver my printer started normally and now I am able to print everything properly.