Thread: How can i boost Microphone volume

How can i boost Microphone volume

I had recently purchased a Plantronics Audio 990 Bluetooth headset and it is operating well, the only existing problem is, its mic volume is too low as I had already volume it up to the highest possible manner from headset. But it is still too low I m thinking that is there any other way to boost the volume of my mic. kinda any software or trick. by will i able to increase the volume of my mic. So by this way people can able to hear me, Any help that can boost the volume of headset’s mic are warmly thanks and welcome. Thanks .

Re: How can i boost Microphone volume

First Double click on the volume control widget in your system tray and then in option menu select properties. and then properties window click on Playback radio key.

• Than Under the *Show the following volume controls* catalog select all listed components and click OK
    • In the Properties window, select the RECORDING radio button
    • Under the *Show the following volume controls* list select all listed components and click OK.
    • Now in the option menu, the Advanced controls item should be find out.
    • Under the microphone gadget, now you can see a Advanced button, click on it.
    • Select the microphone Boost check box and then click close. here it all what you want.

Enjoy the loudest volume of yours headsets microphone.

Can you please provide me yours system configuration (all hardware detail) and your operating system detail, so i can help you out further on this issue, I have to check out what the exact problem exist with the Plantronics handset 990. either it MIC volume is that much low or maybe it is happen with particular your handset, that’s why any additional information that will help me to find out the solution is added to your problem to sort out even faster. Hopes I will get a quick reply from your side.

Had you Check out you amplifier connection, look whether they are properly connected or not and try to plug out and again plug-in once the problem may be sort out or if doesn’t than check out other output device also like speaker, check it once on other pc too. May be it happening due to some software problem , so you will much more specific about the problem occurrence, so even after that You are dealing with same problem, Try out the User device installation guide on Official website of Plantronics. Hoping either of the solution will help you out in solving this issue.

I had figure out that your system is not compatible with Plantronics Audio 990 headsets that the reason your MIC is running on that much low volume and compatibility is the case which would lead improper working of the any device. Plantronices had wide range of handset that are compatible with your PC, so either you can opt for other handset or had to face and carry out with low volume MIC. As it the only solution in my knowledge.