Thread: Getting HP AIO Device object server register class object failed message on my system

Getting HP AIO Device object server register class object failed message on my system

I am having HP All in one printer which I have connected to my computer having operating system windows XP SP2. The computer is of Fujitsu Scaleo I am having some problem with it. When I performing some task on it, then the computer went slow so I just restarted it and then suddenly I got a message saying that RPC server is unavailable and the HP device object server register class failed giving 0x800706ba. So please help me giving solution to correct the same.

Re: Getting HP AIO Device object server register class object failed message on my system

I guess you are getting this message may be due to the service of this HP AIO printer might be disabled or may be the service have not been started properly. So in order to resolve this error, you need to go to windows control panel, then Administrative Tools, then Services. Then you would find all the services and here you need to search for HP SIO service and then you need to set it as automatic. After this you need to restart this service or restart the computer.

Re: Getting HP AIO Device object server register class object failed message on my system

I have found that this RPC server goes unavailable is a common problem which is experienced by several users. So in order to know the exact cause behind this problem I found a solution for it. The first thing you need to do in order to solve is to set the service to automatic as mentioned above. Then even after this if it is not solved then your antivirus program might be causing this. So check for this whether this program is stopping this service or might be blocking the same.

I guess there might be the problem with the printer. Not actually the hardware problem but usually the software driver problem. So ensure that the driver of your printer is up to date. Also verify from the device manager that the printer driver is listed there. If suppose the printer driver are not there on your system then there may be the reason and because of which you are getting the error message. So find the latest driver and install the same and then reply whether it worked.

I have found that when you try to go to services and then try to set the service to automatic, then windows might block you from doing this. So if you are not able to do the same then you should try booting to the safe mode and then again perform the same steps to configure the services again as mentioned. I guess if you try doing the same then it would work as safe mode loads with minimum configuration and thus it would prevent any incompatible or programs.

This problem occurred suddenly as you restart your computer, so I guess it would have caused due to some incompatible programs which you might have installed mistakenly. So perform the system restore on your computer by going to programs, then accessories, then select system restore. You need to select a particular restore point and then windows would automatically revert all the settings back and I guess you would get your normal computer again.

I agree that the main cause for this problem could be because of missing printer drivers. Thus due to that you are getting the error and also your printer would no longer work again. This happens because the resource that is the driver needed is no longer available. Some of the DLL files would be missing even. So run a system check utility and then the system files needed would get repaired and so on this error message would get removed.