Thread: Getting "printer is offline" error message

Getting "printer is offline" error message

I am having lexmark 3200 printer and i am using Windows XP OS in my system. I just want to know why i am getting "printer is offline" error message? What should i do when i am getting printer is outline message? Please let me know the problem,as before it was working?is it a small problem or there is some problem in my printer. Can this problem can be easily fixed. Give me some tips,as i don't have any technical knowledge. I have just purchased it few months back.

Re: Getting "printer is offline" error message

You should just check all your connection. It does not matter whether you are offline or online. Printer has nothing to do with the inter.it does not depend on the internet. All you can do that you should just visit to proper technical person who has knowledge about these thing. I think there wont be a big problem,if still does not working than you should visit proper service center. Don't do with the printer if you don't have any knowledge,even the small problem can lead to a major one.

This kind of problem have observed before. This kind of problem arise mostly because of improper connection. It can also be due to loose connection. Just see u have set printer in a proper way or you remove or unplug the wire/connector and connect it again,as this is the common solution for these kind of problem. In few problems it was observed because of less memory,because of inefficient memory printer cannot function properly.

Some printers because of improper supply of power stops working. just check the connection whether it has been damaged in between. Improper voltage can affect the printer and which leads to failure. If your printer is within the warranty than visited care center,where i found a proper solution or sometimes they replace or they repair it at free of cost. There may be some technical fault. If no solution than you should prefer a new one.

The same problem i faced it was all due to hardware problem,from the first day it was not working. Same way i got tensed and visit where they recommended me to visit service center. They kept my printer for few days and informed me about the problem. it was all because of in built problem. They repaired my printer at free of cost. Now i am happy with my printer and its working good and smooth.

You can opt for reset option of your printer. Resetting printer helps in removing all the vulnerabilities. It varies depending on the models. Before any reset you should go through with every details of your printer. in these mostly it will be asking for disconnecting the plug or certain key combination.after resetting your printer it will be in a default mode.it can take more time unless you must be able to enter all details while reset of printer.