Thread: Is it worth paying $2000 to $2500 for this Brand New Built

Is it worth paying $2000 to $2500 for this Brand New Built

I am planning to buy a computer we could tell it as upgrade. So for that I searched for all these hardware and after that I selected few of it. Usually I use 3D software usually for video editing or to provide some video effects, so basically I work on that only when I sit on my computer. Should I select Intel core i7 of clock speed 3.4 GHz, and I am confused to select ASUS motherboard or Intel motherboard., then I selected PNY graphic card of 2 GB, and 16 GB DDR 3 RAM memory of corsair, I have also selected thermal element, then I would have HDD as well as SSD. so provide suggestions on the same.

Re: Is it worth paying $2000 to $2500 for this Brand New Built

I would love to have this build for me too. I have observed the Intel Core i7 is the processor that is compatible only with Intel motherboard, and if you want to take complete benefit of it, then you will be required for the Intel motherboard. And also having graphics card can help you when you are playing games. I think at that time will also be required for the synchronization in your mind so you can effort in corresponding with the motherboard.

Well, I think that you have decided to go with no any control on the price and therefore I believe this is the best configuration. It is a heavy system and graphics card at the same time, the best processor and having motherboard perfect would also improve performance. I think if you raise me for the processor so I immediately propose you go with Intel's Core i7 and in fact will serve you well. Also, besides that I think will have the Intel motherboard for the processor that I can see that it is the only one who can handle the Core i7.

I would say you to select the Intel motherboard as it is good and has a support of 16 GB ram as you require. So go for it won’t dissatisfy you further. You may go with Intel motherboards as you mostly going to work on 3D software so for that every configuration is proper and as that requires more graphic thus even that problem of yours is solved as you are having enough graphic card for your system and thus go and setup this built and enjoy your custom PC.

Till I know that Intel motherboards are not effortlessly obtainable in market. So with this you not need to worry as there are additional brands available which supports your configuration. In market there are plenty of brands on hand from cheapest one to most costly one. If you want to know my selection then I would suggest you to go with Asus motherboard. Asus is also well branded company in the hardware market having numeral products.

Well I would tell you that the configuration that you are using or would have further is best one and everything seems to be perfect with it and there is no doubt that you would have some problem in working with the 3D software’s. You are investing huge money for this built, but here don’t get upset because this is the one time investment that you are going to do and I am definitely sure that you won’t be having any problem with this configuration till years.

Just completing motherboard would offer you with your dream machine. According to me you should go with more efficient Intel motherboard as it would provide better performance per watt and better ratio. They hand out as a basis for resourceful and scalable platforms. The chipset of Intel Express permit you to decide the processor that best go with your needs while give you the chance to decide on for a more commanding processor subsequently.