Thread: Need advice in order to built my custom PC

Need advice in order to built my custom PC

Well I want to have my own custom PC so that using that I can get the entire proper configuration as needed. I do have a computer but that was a whole package that I purchased and the problem with these PC is that we don’t get the required configuration. So please can you tell me the best configuration that I could have and also enjoy using the same. I even don’t want to go for much expensive one. So advice me some so that I could purchase it soon.

Re: Need advice in order to built my custom PC

Well I would love to help you in this case, but the thing is that there are lots of configurations available in the market and all these configurations are built for some particular section. So same applies with you, in order to have custom built PC. If you specify the actual use of your system then it would be better. Like if you are going to use the system for gaming then these PC include different configurations, for home use, for office use, and all includes an appropriate configuration.

I understood that providing the actual use of system is needed to specify. Usually I play games on my computer; nowadays I am playing call of duty game. Also I watch the movies on my computer, also nowadays I got addicted to play poker game online, and the basic is do is emailing and surfing. I guess it is the normal use and thus normal configuration would be appropriate. I would like to have one step ahead as may be in future I use some other activity, so I don’t want the up gradation problem at that time. I want to make a onetime investment and don’t want that again and again.

Nowadays the core i7 processor is in huge form and thus everyone opt for this, the RAM memory channel is DDR3 and depending upon the need there are variations in total memory as 2Gb, 4Gb, 8GB. The graphic card is also needed 1GB is enough; there are many motherboard so in that you should go for the one which has all the facilities. The basic device like keyboard and mouse are needed select the one which you like and also efficient to use. This was some tips which you can note down.

I would recommend some configuration as per your usage. You can go for core 15 processor, then motherboard from gigabyte, RAM memory to use can be of 4 GB It is sufficient. The DVD RW, speakers you could take as needed. Have some operating system as you require, windows 7 is mostly used by several users. Then for monitor screen you can choose LCD or CRT as per your budget. Also graphic card is not requiring as per your current use so don’t invest in that.

As you told you want the configuration a little advanced. So I would give you some recommendations so that you won’t face any up gradation issues ahead. Try to have core i7 processors, and then have a motherboard which has all the features on it, try to have a graphic card of 1GB memory, then have 3 or 4 GB RAM; the hard disk capacity should be 500 GB, speakers can be of 5.1 or 7.1 channel, then do purchase genuine antivirus software, also have some cooling fans, or such substance for controlling the temperature if case and Install windows 7 operating system on that configuration, it would run very smoothly.