Thread: Sound Card is blocked in Dell Studio 1745

Sound Card is blocked in Dell Studio 1745

I am using Dell Studio 1745 laptop and I am very happy with this laptop as this laptop has all the features which I required for my work. All the things working fine In my laptop. but before some days I updated my sound drivers and after that when I start the laptop at that time I am not able to get the sound. Now I don’t know what is wrong with my laptop. I think my sound card is blocked. if anyone who is facing the same problem and solved it then please let me know so I can get some help from it.

Re: Sound Card is blocked in Dell Studio 1745

I have gone through your issue and I think you can solve this problem by doing this trick. First you have to download the updated driver again in your laptop and after that uninstall the current driver from your laptop. Now after that install the new downloaded driver in your laptop and after that restart the laptop. After restarting the laptop your sound will come again and you will be able to solve the problem. Try this solution and let me know whether this trick worked for you or not?

If you are not able to solve the problem after reinstalling the driver then I think you have to contact the DELL support and you have to ask about your problem regarding your sound card. If you not get any solution there then I think you have to take your laptop to DELL service center and according to me you will get the proper solution at DELL service center. I hope after reading that you will be able to fix your problem. If you want any more information then please let me know.

According to me before you go to the DELL service center I think you have to try to fix this problem by using this solution. If you have made any restore point in past then I think you should use that restore point and restore that setting, I think after doing that your sound card will start working normally. If after doing that also you are not getting any help then I think there is something wrong with your sound card only. I hope this solution will fix your problem.

I have tried to solve this problem by installing the correct driver in my laptop and after that I also tied to install the updated driver in my laptop but that trick didn’t make any difference for me. After that as you have said in your post about restore point setting I have tried that trick and I have restored the system setting and after that all the things are working perfectly In my laptop. Thank you so much for helping me and giving me all the useful information.