Thread: Need help, unable to load the audio on TV tuner card

Need help, unable to load the audio on TV tuner card

Hi, I have a motherboard, and I have to use the TV tuner card with it, but when I come to know that my motherboard does not have CD/Aux In connector, Instead it has S/PDIF In/Out header, thus I am just little bit confused like now how will I get the it connect. I have a Winfast PVR2000 Tv tuner card, I want to connect it such a way that it should be plugged to audio as well, but not getting how, will the CD/Aux In connector to that? need advice.

re: Need help, unable to load the audio on TV tuner card

see as your mentioned the TV tuner card, according to me there are 2 different variations of this card, which has a green 3.5mm (headphone) jack on it, through which you will get the sound, but if suppose you didn’t get any such port, you can have the 3.5mm male to male cable, for doing the same. And yeah off course you can simply have the sound through the connector you have mentioned that’s CD/Aux In connector.

I think there is some problem in your drivers, either it may be corrupted or some of the files is being missed, it causes the same problem as the video comes perfect but the sound doesn’t work properly, thus I would suggest you that you should update those drivers, instead if you have the original drivers that you had with the TV tuner card, then install that driver and then try to see the result, otherwise I think you have to test the compatibility of your driver with your operating system, and then accordingly download the drivers.

See the connector that you have motioned doesn’t seems that, will produced the audio along with the video, I think you have to buy the new sound card, otherwise you won’t be able use it perfectly. And as you bought a new card, use the realtek audio driver for the sound, I hope this would work because now a days in every TV tuner card, they always gives the port for audio also.

Re: Need help, unable to load the audio on TV tuner card

See the connector that you have motioned doesn’t seems that, will produced the audio along with the video, I think you have to buy the new sound card, otherwise you won’t be able use it perfectly. And as you bought a new card, use the realtek audio driver for the sound, I hope this would work because now a days in every TV tuner card, they always gives the port for audio also.