Thread: Need information on Thermaltake Level 10 GT Case

Need information on Thermaltake Level 10 GT Case

Hello people. I am in need of some information. It will be really nice if I get some cool replies along with a detailed information. Basically, the thing is that I wish to know about the Thermaltake Level 10 GT Case. Overall the case has been appearing fairly nice, it is not as sleek as the innovative level 10 however definitely is seeming to be sleek. Do reply people and let me know. Thanks in advance for the help as I indeed appreciate it on a very high note.

Re: Need information on Thermaltake Level 10 GT Case

There are six Universal Serial Bus ports on the front of the case, tear between the roof-accessible USB 3 ports and four USB 2 ports lined up on the facade. These are also connected by the Power in addition to Reset buttons, over and above eSATA, headphone furthermore microphone connectors, furthermore even buttons to manage the fan-speed and the fan LEDs. Unluckily, although, the Universal Serial Bus 3 ports don't connect to the new internal USB 3 plug, so you'll instead have to route them externally to your motherboard's rear I/O ports.

I feel it's a tremendously proficient and clever arrangement, although we now really want to try out the drive bays to see if they actually work. The 5.25in bays also now have a tool-free intend, and you can acquire to them from one side devoid of even removing the complete side panel too. Once more, despite the fact that, the end result is one that very much sacrifices aesthetics in support of expediency. I hope you like my post. Thank You.

The Level 10 GT in addition comprises a hinged side panel for straightforward admission to the motherboard plus supplementary hardware components. There are furthermore mounts for 120mm or else 140mm radiators for custom water cooling responds. The top panel of the case consists of two USB 3.0 ports, one eSATA port, and a effective fan and LED controller to swap over the colors on the fans from red, blue or the green color. The front panel has an additional four USB 2.0 ports, power/reset buttons, and audio/mic jacks.

What makes the Level 10 GT so extraordinary is that not only does it consists of a comparable modular design to the original Level 10, although Thermaltake also updated the case with maintenance for Universal Serial Bus 3.0 and a better airflow system. Thermaltake also went the extra mile and there is additional headphone carrier on the left region of the case, which displays their attention to feature when it comes to hardcore gamers' requirements and needs.

Gazing through the above replies I feel you must have got more than sufficient information. Also, I would like to tell, there's furthermore space for four 5.25in drive bays, one external 3.5in drive bay in addition to five hot-swappable 3.5in hard drive bays, which appear exceptionally comparable to those in the innovative Level 10. On the inside, those hot-swappable cages are ingeniously pre-daisy-chained jointly with SATA power plugs that conveniently plug into a solitary SATA power connector on your PSU.

I believe the intend is a nice balance between the standard large box and trying to look like a transformer. It looks easy enough to wipe dust from it as well, unlike the HAF X, which must be impossible to clean. I can appreciate a flat top so that if set a CD on it for a min it wouldn't slide off. The drive bays do require a little rework though, there's too much attention to the curves of an otherwise rigid design. And i can observe there are 5, we do not require numbers. It reminds me of the 'Not a Step' stickers I'd put on my model fighter plans as a kid. V ery cool case and superb review.