Thread: Need a decent 600w Power Supply for my CPU

Need a decent 600w Power Supply for my CPU

Hi friends I have a computer which is quite old but working fine. I have a power supply unit which is also good but I was thinking of purchasing a new PSU. Well I don’t have any idea which one is good or bad. Also my budget is low. Rather thinking about the budget I would require a good PSU with better 600w. So please need suggestions on which PSU should I buy and also of which company. Please do reply.

Re: Need a decent 600w Power Supply for my CPU

The ModXStream Series is the excellent solution for lashing today's systems gambling, and can power both NVIDIA SLI as well as ATI Crossfire mode. Professional level but planned with gamers and modders in brain, this PSU is stable, robust, and has a sleek, compact form factor. Reserved ultra-cool with a 140 mm fan controlled loading, the ModXStream Pro was designed to be the quietest power supply available and get rid of distracting noises from your PC. Highly capable, with up to 86% effectiveness at typical load and up to 82% at full load, this leading-edge PSU left to be strong and powerful, while maintaining a greater effectiveness under load.

You can try StealthXStream which is designed for the player looking for value mind simple but powerful presentation, the StealthXStream includes OCZ's acclaimed consistency and feature sets with a lower price. Ideal for system integrators and enthusiasts who wish a low power profile, the StealthXStream focuses on presentation and value are affordable for even the tightest budgets. It also prohibits flashy LEDs ensuring the power supply does not pose a distraction in your case.

I think you must try with FSP Epsilon which is of 600w power supply which basically comes with 24pins and also has 4-pin ATX12V with 4/8-pin EPS12V connectors which is good for rated output. I think I would quietly expect 6 Molex as well as 6 SATA connectors with it. I hope his should be minimum provided by Epsilon and also a 600w will be more than enough for the power supply.

Well, I prefer that you buy OCZ ModXStream offers worldwide Input and Active PFC to efficiently regulate input voltage across the power grids around the world and maintain a stable and economic supply of energy. Accessible in configurations which range within 400W to 700W and backed with OCZ's havin warranty period of 3 years, the OCZ ModXStream Pro gives eventual power and peace of mind to make sure stability, low noise, optimize airflow, and efficiency of your system's game.

The Corsair 650TX is a great source of food. I own two of them. Very reliable. They have a 5 year warranty and Corsair's behind them. If you want, then check with the adoption of its specifications on the Corsair site and run through its "Power Supply Calculator." Usually, you better have a little more power is exactly what you need. This allows for expansion and drive, do not strain, cooler temperatures, too. I7 run systems with this power supply. Similar features, minus the graphics card. Calculator, says little under 400W.