Thread: Is there any Gaming/graphics cards Pc in Around $300

Is there any Gaming/graphics cards Pc in Around $300

I want to purchase a personal computer in next week. But my budget is $300. I love to play game. That’s why I want purchase the personal computer with good graphics cards. But I don’t have much idea about the personal computer. So I want to know all off you about theses type personal computer. Is there any Gaming/graphics cards Pc in Around $300? I saw on the net some PC prices. But there I didn’t get the right solution of this problem. Please tell me anyone now about this type of personal computer. So post here with configuration with price.

Re: Is there any Gaming/graphics cards Pc in Around $300

That is fine, but I assume the processor speed may be a little bit of slow. I suggest NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT. It is one of the best around your budget. And if you are an informal gamer, you can utilize the GeForce 8300, which should convince informal gamers (unluckily, it does not convince me, I am not an informal gamer, I go via the story mode). It’s okay, but I think you should enhance the processor speed a little bit. And I would absolutely suggest the GeForce 8800 GT.

You might be capable to get a 4830 or 4770 for a small over 100 dollars but that is pressing it, I think you might even get some 4580's in that cost range if you see tough sufficient at least you before now have 2 gigabytes of RAM therefore that saves you money. But I am pretty impressed but then once more you already have a case and other parts. I guess attempt and look if a 4850 can suit in your financial plan or a 4830/4770 other than that you should be ok even though you will have to overclock the CPU if you make plan on gaming which is very well. Individually at that costs range I would have gone amd but you did now very well.

Absolutely in low budget but still a good assemble. In gaming, cpu's, and graphic card representing that it is not always essential to have the most recent, best, much costly parts and extremely serious overclocking to have a well-mannered gaming knowledge. It just depends on definite games. Some play pretty well with a dual core processor. I generally reprocess parts if possible. I have been utilizing the similar power supply, CPU HeatSink, hard drives, card reader, optical drive, memory, and case fans for maximum three years. If you want to know more about this then you can search on the internet.

I would like to tell you about this, what I know. choice on high end components at low costs, the dreadful part is that their sales last 8 to 12 hours I found me an Radeon HD 5870 for $129 at their 8hour particular this card sell for $350 dollars I also found a power supply 1200 watts 80plus efficiency for $59 dollars but you have to ensure often because their slaws last barely 8 to 12 hours. I think this is very good for you. It is a little bit of costly according your expectation.

I think that the 1GB versions do not have a large sufficient interface (it is 256bit) for it to work well (and therefore it would not job superior then a card with 512mb). If you really require a good quality card for genuine high graphics (1900*1200 or perhaps 1680*1050) then I would recommend one of the old block; 8800GTX. Most of people have purchased this in the earlier period and are getting rid of it now. I observed that a lot of second hands for less than 200 dollar (whereas the cheapest 9800GTX prices like 220 dollar). I have even looked one for 130 dollar Also the cheapest one out of the store would most likely be Asus as I have looked them for only 20 dollar more costly then the cheapest 9800GTX.

If you go to the second hand then I do not think I will always purchase parts to a system that way. I have just had a lot of hardware correlated problems in the earlier period to believe. it will be good in the long run. When new I can just find it on the warranty, but with a second hand part it's just garbage. Maybe I have now had some awful luck (or the good luck, because this have three times at present made me capable to deal old parts with new better on one occasion because the store do not have my old.