Thread: New assembled computer shows ST Scheduling Services error message at startup

New assembled computer shows ST Scheduling Services error message at startup

I hope you all have read the title properly so can you all please tell me what is the problem behind this things here, see what I am saying is that I just wanted to start my new system as I was very much excited about it and while starting I get an startup error that is really embarrassing for me. So what should I do in situations like these can you all tell me please as I am really not aware of such things when I had a check at the event viewer is shows me
    Faulting application STService.exe, version 1.0.0.51,
    So tell me guys do you have any solutions for the same if you have any then do let me know about it.

Re: New assembled computer shows ST Scheduling Services error message at startup

I would advise you to scan your system first with a good antivirus, yes I am very much aware of the fact that your system is a new one and it will not get affected by it but the thing is that the antivirus can also scan your registries as well, so probably something’s wrong with the registry it seems so that’s why I am advising you to do a complete scan of your system and that will do the trick for you, so hope you have got the necessary suggestions on the topic here, I hope that is very much understandable for you, let me know what was the results.

Re: New assembled computer shows ST Scheduling Services error message at startup

Ok for sure if you are advising then its worth giving a try for the same so I will surely scan the system and get back to you with the appropriate results as such I am having a dell desktop pc and hence I have some good expectations from it, so that’s why I need to know and get rid of the problem as soon as possible, so I hope the scanning will give me some solutions for the same so in case if you come across some solutions for the same then do let me know about it.

See if you ask me then there are several dell services which can cause many problems so it is better to go to the control panel and remove the services one by one so that’s what I am trying to say here just disable the service. As far as my experiences are concerned with the dell yes I was first affected by this kind of services that do pop up every time so I was very much frustrated by that so I thought of taking some opinions from my friends and they also advised me the same. Now I am having no such kind of problems anyways I am happy with what I am right now. I am hoping that it will help you as well.

Yes I absolutely agree with the above user and what I would like to say here is that just go to the control panel and remove the Dell Datasafe software programs. Well I had a dell laptop with windows vista and I noticed that it was not allowing me to work smoothly may be the services that are launched by the dell are not at all conducive with the supported operating systems so what I am saying is that in the control panel you will find some three programs Datasafe, Datasafe Support Services, and Datasafe Online. So just remove them, reboot your system and start again and check out how your system is working that will be a good option or you to try with.

Ok that’s interesting to know from you all yes I will do that as soon as possible and I will inform you about the same as soon as possible so thanks for giving some apt solutions here I did not knew whether the dell services will act like that so that’s all what I wanted to say here I am very much happy to hear it from you all so that’s what I wanted to say here. Thanks for all the kind of information that you have given here to me so much that i need to appreciate your efforts for the same.