Thread: Suggest a horizontal Desktop Case which Fits the HD5770

Suggest a horizontal Desktop Case which Fits the HD5770

I am looking for a case which will fit the HD 5770. I specifically wish it to be horizontal. I just called up the dealer whom I generally utilize and they that Silverstone Grandia GD01S-R Silver ATX HTPC Case ought to be huge enough, however we are aware how sales assistants are like and they would do anything to conceal the matter.What do you feel guys. Can someone give me a detailed information along with the specifications for the case. Is it indeed the best alternative available. Do reply people. Thanks in advance. Take Care.

re: Suggest a horizontal Desktop Case which Fits the HD5770

Hey dude, I feel you should go with the Silverstone Grandia GD01S-R Silver ATX HTPC Case. The dual optical drive in it is prepared for Blue-ray plus HD-DVD drives. For even more supplemented multimedia understanding, an non-compulsory GD01MX model is obtainable with Multilanguage LCD, software, in addition to the remote control which is similar in temperament with MCE remote and keyboard. I have shared with you how much I knew, hoping it will enlighten you.

I would continue from the above post. It is modernized with an superior 52-in-1 card reader, better low velocity fans, and enhanced hard drive mounting bracket, the GD01 is then harmonized with characteristic lines from the mainly accepted Lascala HTPC cases of the history to construct a beyond doubt interesting wrap up. As with many SilverStone HTPC cases previously, the GD01 also has class-leading six hard drive capability for up to 4.5 Terabytes.

Its Color is Black. The Dimensions are 430 x 170 x 430 mm (WxHxD mm). Coming to Drive Bays, it is 1 x 3.5" for External, 6 x 3.5" for the Internals. Fan Bays comprise of 3 x 80mm and 2 x 92mm. The Form Factor is the ATX and also the Micro ATX. The Front Panel is the 1 x Card Reader. Material used is SECC and it Weighs to around 7 Kg Approximately. I believe I have given you more than sufficient information related to the specifications of the case.

Even I doubt whether you should even think of any other case except the one which has been thoroughly discussed. The covered frontage Input Output panel has 1 Fire Wire as well as 2 USB ports, and a couple of audio jacks, consequently you can speedily along with effortlessly attach your peripherals. Inside, Grandia attributes a tray for your ATX or Micro ATX motherboard, slide-out bays for two 5.25" exterior drive, six 3.5" internal drives, also seven extension slots.

The Special Features of the case embrace Classic SilverStone aluminum facade panel . It has been premeditated for silent procedure along with the anti-vibration drive mounts . In addition, it has superior near to the ground noise exhaust fans included . Also, there is Integrated Multilanguage competent LCD , however GD01MX only. The story does not end here, it also includes multimedia software in addition to remote control ,GD01MX merely.

Re: Suggest a horizontal Desktop Case which Fits the HD5770

Guys I wish to announce here that I am really thankful for the replies. I am really blown away. To be very honest, I did not expect such quick answers. You all really made my day. I am completely blown a way people. I am happy I did not have ant second thoughts before posting here. You all were so precise and appropriate in the explanation. I have no doubts in my mind. Take Care. Thanks a ton one more time.